Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Unavailable - Void

JC Gray
KVRer

11 posts since 11 Apr, 2016

Postby JC Gray; Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 am Unavailable - Void

Void
Last edited by JC Gray on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:59 am, edited 10 times in total.
JC Gray
KVRer

Postby JC Gray; Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:47 am Re: Presonus Studio one 3 professional

Bump.
JC Gray
KVRer

Postby JC Gray; Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:05 am Re: Presonus Studio one 3 professional £100 for very quick sale - license transfer.

Okay I have had to lower my price to this stupid low as I need money for event tickets quick, but that does not mean I will go any lower then I would just be a fool right so please don't ask.
You can check out my facebook Profile which will confirm I am legit so don't worry. you can add and then remove me if you like, cheers.

Golden (Club Night) tickets here I come,lol

Thanks
JC Gray
KVRer

Postby JC Gray; Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:34 am Re: Presonus Studio one 3 professional £100 for very quick sale - license transfer.

By the way do not be fooled by others melodyne essential and a channel strip plugin comes for free and is included, also their is no licence transfer with Studio one its just a simple email request, I have sold and bought this maybe 5 times since it release ( I know Don't say it lol) Iam always doing such stupid things when needing the money.
shidostrife
KVRist

92 posts since 22 Nov, 2016

Postby shidostrife; Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:58 am Re: Presonus Studio one 3 professional £100 for very quick sale - license transfer.

there IS license transfer with Studio One.

http://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/ar ... -Transfer-
JC Gray
KVRer

Postby JC Gray; Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:19 am Re: Presonus Studio one 3 professional £100 for very quick sale - license transfer.

shidostrife wrote:there IS license transfer with Studio One.

http://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/ar ... -Transfer-

My bad thanks, this is a very new thing over the last 6 months since I last sold it.

anyhow will stick to my Price and pay the fee out of the £100 as long as I can buy my tickets soon.

again thanks shidostrife I much appreciate you letting me know.
JC Gray
KVRer

Postby JC Gray; Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:37 pm Re: Presonus Studio one 3 professional all i need is £50 plus transfer fee and to cover paypal, Legit.

I am absolutely desperate, as tickets are almost gone for an event I need upfront and pay day is not until end of months, so we can exchange all the details you want and as I for mentioned, what ever will make you happy, but you can see all my personal stuff over on facebook, too much to be fake and you can see how genuine I am just by my post.

I appreciate any concerns but you will be fine, I have sold many time over years but cant get into my activatedsoundwaves account I think it is, I always get problems logging in if its been a while so I just set up a new account for speed, I could hunt that down if you want to see my other sales.

Thanks.
JC Gray
KVRer

Postby JC Gray; Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:28 pm Re: Presonus Studio one 3 professional all i need is £85 all in,i will post via my main account tomorrow

I will find my old account tomorrow and advertise with that so you know I am legit, if your interested PM me and I will give you first offer after I direct you to new post. Uk time about 9-11 am.

Thanks
totheatom
KVRer

29 posts since 8 Jan, 2017

Postby totheatom; Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 am Re: Presonus Studio one 3 professional all i need is £85 all in,i will post via my main account tomorrow

Sent a PM.
Musical Gym
KVRAF

4779 posts since 23 May, 2004, from square1

Postby Musical Gym; Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:28 am Re: Presonus Studio one 3 professional all i need is £85 all in,i will post via my main account tomorrow

48 hour rule? two accounts?
EdSevered
KVRist

251 posts since 24 Jul, 2013, from Wisconsin

Postby EdSevered; Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:29 am Re: Presonus Studio one 3 professional all i need is £85 all in,i will post via my main account tomorrow

<In a soothing high-brow British accent>
Morning on the plain...the herd continues to graze, while watching the rustling grass with wary alertness, testing the air for the scent of a predator...ever ready to flee if danger presents itself...
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.
JC Gray
KVRer

Postby JC Gray; Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:33 am Re: Unavailable - Void

Like a Lion From Zion, he sees opportunity to attack his pray, from the dark undergrowth, with menacing eyes he pounces he misses he runs and runs and then bam the pray is the pray and he is the hunter. By Jr Hartley - Fly fishing the extreme way ( Idiots and dummies give us your monies ) send too:

Paypal me the monies, and I will send you , the musical instrument
chidie-bere-Omotoso@gmail.com
Po box: Nigeria 87723888003
Phone ................

I am thanking you for the monies and foning you sort code and more bank account details
Phoning too me please 00000004 000001 000004 7-273464777778930-0
Thank you for your cooperation you will receive your monies soon when you have payed me the monies.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)