License Transfers

Official support for: acondigital.com
User avatar
plexuss
KVRAF
3500 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Post Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello. Does anyone know how to do a license transfer with Acon for Verberate?

User avatar
stian
KVRian
1005 posts since 1 Jan, 2005 from Norway

Re: License Transfers

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:28 am

Hi!
plexuss wrote:Hello. Does anyone know how to do a license transfer with Acon for Verberate?
Please contact support with the new owner's name and email address along with your license key and we'll get the transfer registered.

Best,
Stian

JonWymore
KVRist
40 posts since 9 Oct, 2017

Re: License Transfers

Post Mon May 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Hello,

How do I find the license key in the program. I am using equalize.

User avatar
stian
KVRian
1005 posts since 1 Jan, 2005 from Norway

Re: License Transfers

Post Tue May 08, 2018 2:25 am

Hi Jon,
JonWymore wrote:Hello,

How do I find the license key in the program. I am using equalize.
The key is stored in the properties file. On Windows, that would be "C:\ProgramData\Acon Digital\Equalize1.prop" and on Mac "/Library/Application Support/Acon Digital/Equalize1.prop". These are XML files that you can open with a normal text editor.

Best,
Stian

User avatar
Ghost Dog
KVRist
261 posts since 2 Jun, 2015 from Belgrade, Serbia

Re: License Transfers

Post Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:09 pm

And how long does this usually take to complete?

User avatar
stian
KVRian
1005 posts since 1 Jan, 2005 from Norway

Re: License Transfers

Post Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:55 am

Ghost Dog wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:09 pm
And how long does this usually take to complete?
It's a bit random -- usually a day or two... ;)

Best,
Stian

User avatar
Ghost Dog
KVRist
261 posts since 2 Jun, 2015 from Belgrade, Serbia

Re: License Transfers

Post Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:04 am

stian wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:55 am
Ghost Dog wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:09 pm
And how long does this usually take to complete?
It's a bit random -- usually a day or two... ;)

Best,
Stian
Thank you, Stian!

Winstontaneous
KVRAF
1675 posts since 15 Feb, 2006 from Berkeley, CA

Re: License Transfers

Post Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:41 am

Speaking of licenses - what are the terms around # of concurrent installs allowed for Acoustica/plugins on multiple computers? I didn't see anything in website FAQ or product manuals.

And just to be sure, if I buy Acoustica Premium, am I able to sell previous individually purchased Verberate and Equalize licenses?

Thank you!
OLOKUN - Survival Kit - now on iTunes, CDBaby, and Spotify

Videos: The Beat | Crossing to Safety

User avatar
stian
KVRian
1005 posts since 1 Jan, 2005 from Norway

Re: License Transfers

Post Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:05 pm

Winstontaneous wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:41 am
Speaking of licenses - what are the terms around # of concurrent installs allowed for Acoustica/plugins on multiple computers? I didn't see anything in website FAQ or product manuals.
Yes, you can install the same license on multiple computers as long as you're the only person using the software.
Winstontaneous wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:41 am
And just to be sure, if I buy Acoustica Premium, am I able to sell previous individually purchased Verberate and Equalize licenses?
Yes, you can sell licenses that you previously purchased individually.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”