First Production - Plasm

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there

hey there, i just registered here and this is actually my first post ;)
I'm into audio stuff for a while now (years!) but thanks to ableton live i'm finally able to finish my songs ;)

So here's my first produced song "Plasm" featuring the great singer Sibyl Hofstetter.
Let me know what you think, thanks for listening!

https://soundcloud.com/cto-7/cto-feat-s ... tter-plasm

cheers!
CTO

btw - if you like it and you produce in a similar style, let's follow each other on soundcloud to keep in touch!

That's great! :clap:
After listening to it a few times I don't have to say much more other than I enjoyed every bit of it. I love its lofi character. Perfectly fit voice too. :love:
It reminds me of The Cardigans, just to name one.

Shandar wrote:That's great! :clap:
After listening to it a few times I don't have to say much more other than I enjoyed every bit of it. I love its lofi character. Perfectly fit voice too. :love:
It reminds me of The Cardigans, just to name one.
Hey Shandar

Thanks so much!
I don't know the Cardigans, i'll check them out. Other feedbackers mentioned Portishead ;)

Cheers and thanks!
CTO

You're right: I had Portishead in my mind and wrote The Cardigans instead. In any case it's a professional work.

Shame that here on KVR people are more interested in synths than music :hihi:

Shandar wrote:You're right: I had Portishead in my mind and wrote The Cardigans instead. In any case it's a professional work.

Shame that here on KVR people are more interested in synths than music :hihi:
thank you!

Excellent. It is quite 'Portishead' sounding but a bit 'jazzier' in the chords, if you know what I mean.

Very cool. I hear some Radiohead myself but what would I know...
I like the lofi sound too. Vocals are great! Excellent understated lead guitar.
Thoroughly enjoyed. I am glad you posted this.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:Very cool. I hear some Radiohead myself but what would I know...
I like the lofi sound too. Vocals are great! Excellent understated lead guitar.
Thoroughly enjoyed. I am glad you posted this.
Well done!
:)
Thanks so much! <3
cheers - cto

Groovy...sultry...sexy...foxy...very cool instrumentation and LOVE the vocals...WOW! :love:

AlesisVi61 wrote:Groovy...sultry...plexy...foxy...very cool instrumentation and LOVE the vocals...WOW! :love:
WOW! thanks <3

i had to change the sexy in the quote to not beeing blocked by the spam filter :party:

Solid track especially for a first production. I'm also sucker for sick guitar leads. The song has a retro feel with some modern touch to it. Great work!

Kyrpto wrote:Solid track especially for a first production. I'm also sucker for sick guitar leads. The song has a retro feel with some modern touch to it. Great work!
i just saw your post - thanks for your kind words! the next tune is in production, it will be even better ;)
cto

Good production, excellent vocals. Yes, definitely (a not so gloomy) Portishead.
:tu:

Good track, good song.
Were these tracks from multi-track tape then imported into 'LIVE' so you could finish it?
What is the full story you started above?
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

I liked everything about this, especially the song itself. The vocal melody is memorable.

Great track, with late-night sleaze factor. It wouldn't be out of place in a Guy Ritchie film soundtrack.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”