Synths you regret buying

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As title suggest. :tu:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

They know who they are. :P

chk071 wrote:They know who they are. :P
You are too kind, like an real gentlemen, no kiss&tell. :hihi:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Rapture
DimensionPro
Twin Two
Quiver
Octopus
Alchemy
more to come... :cry:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Zexila wrote:
chk071 wrote:They know who they are. :P
You are too kind, like an real gentlemen, no kiss&tell. :hihi:
Only self defense. :D

The only one that immediately comes to mind is the Yamaha FB01. In its defense, it was very cheap...
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Dimension Pro
Wusik8000
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Alchemy is the only one I regret now.
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

Uh well, here comes: Korg Legacy MS-20 (even two times, bleeeeh), Rapture (ok, was dirt cheap on a sale, catches virtual dust now), Dune 2 (really, shoot me, doesn't do ANYTHING for me), Audjoo Helix (sound is ok, but, i dislike the GUI, and it also seems a bit dated by now, sound and operating wise). That's about it, i guess. Anything else was a well considered buying decision, so, no surprises there, really. :)

discoDSP Discovery

FabFilter Twin 2

korg legacy collection WAVESTATION

SubBoomBass.

D16 phoscyon

It's fun as f*ck and sounds great, but I don't know what to do with a 303. It's a sound that just never finds its way into my projects and programming the thing sucks the hours away. It's the worst thing ever for getting shit done.

Absynth. Never use it. Its interface issues are not that it's too technical or anything, it's just a bad interface. Fiddly, tabby, inefficient

Armagibbon wrote:D16 phoscyon

It's fun as f*ck and sounds great, but I don't know what to do with a 303. It's a sound that just never finds its way into my projects and programming the thing sucks the hours away.
:D

I know what you mean. I keep it, because i feel like owning a good TB-303 emu (which it arguably is), but, somehow feel like the 303 sound is too outdated and minimal for my music. Well, maybe i will dig it out at some point, and have some fun with it. Surely a good plugin, although, like all the D16 stuff, a bit tedious on the sequencer programming side.

Return to “Instruments”