(*&@£@&^!!!!! Christian Lives!

Official support for: ariescode.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AriesVerb - Feedback Delay Network Processor

I couldn't believe it today when I received an email from Christian about an 64bit update to Aries Verb..you remember, possibly the longest Beta in the history of software. It's been 4 years since the last update and then 4 years since the initial release!

Imagine my surprise when I install and after more surprise at being able to locate my serial (reaper users float the plugin as I couldn't enter the serial otherwise) it's fully functioning, a sonic feast to rediscover and experiment with.

How stable it is time will tell, but Christian you really came through for us !
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Furthermore I've forgotten how unique and tasty this thing sounds.. and it's using anout 0.22% cpu on most presets, and my macbook pro is old and not that powerful!

So I've discovered a few issues in Reaper..it being the Save, Rescan and Reveal headings are not clickable and seem to be bringing up Reaper menus.

Presets are storing into reapers own preset menu so all is not lost.

Damn, can't believe. It's really occurred. Well, i bring back all my bad words, and hope to automation. :lol:

This is actually unbelievable...

Where the hell is my license code.

farjedi wrote:So I've discovered a few issues in Reaper..it being the Save, Rescan and Reveal headings are not clickable and seem to be bringing up Reaper menus.

Presets are storing into reapers own preset menu so all is not lost.
Hi Farjedi,
this is a known issue for now. The window positioning in the non-floated FX window is slightly off, so that AriesVerb overlaps some Reaper controls. I have no idea why this is and I need to consult with Cockos about it. The workaround is simple, either float, or slightly resize the FX window, the position then snaps into the right place again.

Hi Christian,
I just wanted to say again that I'm glad you're back. I love Ariesverb and it's great to see that you are able and/or willing to give attention to this area of your work again - I think Ariesverb is something of a masterpiece.

- Corin

Thank you Corin

Christian Schüler wrote:Thank you Corin
You're welcome. :)

Return to “AriesCode”