Elecktroid still too buggy to use

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've owned this plugin for years but never use it. Every time I decide to give it another chance I am quickly reminded how buggy it really is. I'm on Mac and the following issues happening consistently:

Crashes entire DAW (reaper) when attempting to Save and/or Load Patterns
Space bar does not get passed to the DAW to start and stop playback interrupting workflow. (minor, but still annoying).

It's a shame really because it's a beautiful and great sounding, well thought out product. But it just is not useable for me at the current time because of instability on Reaper/Mac.

Love the plugin, but the dev has been silent for quite a while now. It's a shame because their drum synths are among the best and flexible in the biz.

masterhiggins wrote:Love the plugin, but the dev has been silent for quite a while now. It's a shame because their drum synths are among the best and flexible in the biz.
Yeah, it's time to face facts. I truly would be delighted to be proven wrong, but as far as I'm concerned, unless and until we get something concrete from the developer, I'm proceeding on the assumption that development of AudioSpillage products -- and AudioSpillage itself -- has ended.

I really want to buy this plugin but im a bit put off by the lack of communication and updates from the company.

Return to “AudioSpillage”