Pulse Of A Wistful Space [WhySynth demo]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings,

A demo of Sean Bolton's open-source WhySynth :

https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/p ... tful-space

Ambient/cinematic, I guess. Downloads enabled, as always, and comments are welcome, as always.

Best regards from the Corn Belt,

dp

It's definitely cinematic. It started out sounding Carpenter-esque and then seemed to move into '80s TD soundtrack territory. It was a pleasant listen, but with an undercurrent of tension, probably due to the ominous bass.

Good work :)

That sounded awesome! Very atmospheric and calming. In fact, I could set this up as my "go-to-sleep" tune. :P
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

seismic1 wrote:It's definitely cinematic. It started out sounding Carpenter-esque and then seemed to move into '80s TD soundtrack territory. It was a pleasant listen, but with an undercurrent of tension, probably due to the ominous bass.

Good work :)
Thanks, seismic, you're the second reviewer who brought up the Carpenter connection. Something about that bass sound, I think. :)

I had fun putting it together. It was intended to showcase the synth itself, what it could do by itself. Made me work at the sounds a bit more.

Best,

dp

AsPeeXXXVIII wrote:That sounded awesome! Very atmospheric and calming. In fact, I could set this up as my "go-to-sleep" tune. :P
Thanks a lot for listening to it, please let us know what effect it has on your dreams. :)

Best,

dp

Return to “Music Cafe”