The Synthmaster 3 Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ATS wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:19 am I'm actually having good times, not hard times. :)
I guess he meant hard times in the context of economics. for us KV331 Audio, 2022 is a tough year for sure. But by looking at the insane amount of discounts for other companies' products as well, I guess it is a tough year for the entire industry in general.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:44 am
ATS wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:19 am I'm actually having good times, not hard times. :)
I guess he meant hard times in the context of economics. for us KV331 Audio, 2022 is a tough year for sure. But by looking at the insane amount of discounts for other companies' products as well, I guess it is a tough year for the entire industry in general.
The market might be saturated at this point. There is just so much choice out there it is insane.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Maybe a one-plugin-Song Contest with a (Specialized) presets Bank for SM1 or SM2 🤔

bazebuster wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:09 am Maybe a one-plugin-Song Contest with a (Specialized) presets Bank for SM1 or SM2 🤔
https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/home

https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/20 ... ynthmaster
Windows 10 and too many plugins

I bought the "Everything" bundle like a year and a half ago. If new preset banks or something come out *after* I bought it, do I have to own those too in order to get the free upgrade to SM3?

kv331 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:44 am
There is ONE OBVIOUS thing,which probably IS related:
FIX ALL BUGS,BOTH STILL HAVE SOME MINOR ISSUES,WHICH IN LONG SESSION MAKE YOU STOP LOVE THEM ...just a humble opinion from a user :)
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

briefcasemanx wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:03 am I bought the "Everything" bundle like a year and a half ago. If new preset banks or something come out *after* I bought it, do I have to own those too in order to get the free upgrade to SM3?
You already have a license for "Everything". You just need to download the new banks. They are included with the "Everything" bundle.

Use "Restore my preset banks" from within SynthMaster to get the latest.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:03 pm
briefcasemanx wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:03 am I bought the "Everything" bundle like a year and a half ago. If new preset banks or something come out *after* I bought it, do I have to own those too in order to get the free upgrade to SM3?
You already have a license for "Everything". You just need to download the new banks. They are included with the "Everything" bundle.

Use "Restore my preset banks" from within SynthMaster to get the latest.
The restore ans Download Thing is Something making me 🤪🥳 Sometimes 🤣 I use too many Different Things. But I can say by myself, that I own every single Product (because of your Great everything Bundle) and I also bought SM one and 2 when they appeared on iOS (I really Like to do hands on Sounds and sounddesign on iPad and Afterwards use Them on Desktop or/and iPad! )

Hi guys,

Here's the latest development update for SynthMaster 3: Working on Multi-Sample/SFZ features. Added support for many SFZ tokens that were not previously supported + added my custom tokens for loop crossfades, root key definition and playback quality. Still doing my changes on the prototype editor written with C#, pretty soon I'll start moving that to the plugin :)

Here's a sneak peak:
SFZEditor.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

Cakewalk's Dimension Pro made good use of SFZ. The instrument that has the best sfz support might gather customers from across the sampler community. Could be a great developement.
Cheers

kv331 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:41 pm Hi guys,

Here's the latest development update for SynthMaster 3: Working on Multi-Sample/SFZ features. Added support for many SFZ tokens that were not previously supported + added my custom tokens for loop crossfades, root key definition and playback quality. Still doing my changes on the prototype editor written with C#, pretty soon I'll start moving that to the plugin :)

Here's a sneak peak:

SFZEditor.jpg
:tu:

I am addicted to both Synthmasters,but...minor issues still remain to be fixed so users to enjoy playing ,sorry if my opinion is annoying ,it's not negative attitude i use them intensively and wanna rely them 100% not to be surprised by new issues.
In good days when don't have ridiculous updating problems like last few days i adore them - remove unintentionally my presets from preset folder and sm2 stop playing when open the project ,IT didn't happened before,usually cakewalk project open all saved sounds,when found and copy/paste exact presets now everything is ok,but lost two days of reinstalling,wondering wtf so on...final revision focused on stability and minor issues will be well accepted by users,especially SM2.9.16 is mandatory cuz the issue i mention happened when decide to uninstall the update 2.9.15 and to install full version.
Cheers :)

photonk wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:19 pm Will Synthmaster3 be able to use both SM2 and SMOne Expansions?
Yes. As long as you have a license for SM1, it'll load SM1 presets/banks (feature is almost complete already). You can load SM1 presets into layers and create multi-layered presets easily.
Works at KV331 Audio

How far off will Synthmaster 3 be capability wise in comparison to some of the "megasynths"?

I really like the company, I have been thinking about getting a sample/synth big daddy but I am not sure what I want to get. If Synthmaster 3 can do most of what these other big ones can do I might just stick with Synthmaster as I like it already.

twal wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:18 pm How far off will Synthmaster 3 be capability wise in comparison to some of the "megasynths"?

I really like the company, I have been thinking about getting a sample/synth big daddy but I am not sure what I want to get. If Synthmaster 3 can do most of what these other big ones can do I might just stick with Synthmaster as I like it already.
This is true. We're almost at the point of "One Synth To Rule Them All" territory. Logic Alchemy, Halion 7, Falcon, MSoundFactory, Pigments, etc. have so much to offer.
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit.

Return to “Instruments”