Orange Tree Samples Group Buy - 60% OFF [ENDED]

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We don't have sales at Orange Tree Samples very often, but when we do, we like to go big. In this case, we're having one of our greatest sales ever--presenting the Summer 2017 Orange Tree Samples Group Buy, a veritable bonanza of sample library savings.

How It Works

In the group buy, the more people that join the sale, the greater the discount becomes--up to 60% OFF at the highest discount tier. Starting today, all you have to do is add a library to your group buy order. You can modify your order at any time during the group buy.

The sale applies to all our sample libraries--even the bundles, which are already discounted.

The group buy lasts until August 29th, after which you can complete your purchase (you'll have until September 12th to complete your order). Of course, if we reach the highest tier before then, you'll be able to check out early.

Just make sure to complete your order by September 12th so you don't miss out!

Contests & Giveaways

During the sale, we'll have contests and giveaways. We also have a special freebie that will get unlocked once we reach the 500 participants tier.

Last year's group buy ended with over 1,300 participants. If we all work together, reaching the highest discount tier will be a cinch. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get incredible savings on all our libraries!

How You Can Help

Tell your family. Tell your friends. Shout it from your rooftop.

But seriously, besides joining the group buy, simply participating here, our Facebook page, or Twitter is incredibly helpful! If there are any communities you know of that would appreciate this sale, please share the news with them, or even just let us know and we'll make sure they get the announcement.

What are you waiting for? Join the Summer 2017 Group Buy today and participate in this great discount.

--------------
OVERVIEW:
--------------

Current Participants: 1819
Time Remaining: Ended!

Current Discount Tier:
1 - 49 buyers: 10% OFF
50 - 99 buyers: 15% OFF
100 - 249 buyers: 20% OFF
250 - 499 buyers: 30% OFF
500 - 999 buyers: 40% OFF
1000 - 1499 buyers: 50% OFF
1500 or more buyers: 60% OFF *
* Current discount level

Participated in the group buy? Complete your group buy order here.

------------------------
FEATURED SAMPLE LIBRARIES:
------------------------

Passion Flute. $129, NOW $51.60
Jazz/Rock flute for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Sandra's Syndrome
Audio Demo #2: Playing with Fire (Ben Rawles)

Evolution Rosewood Grand. $179, NOW $71.60
Modern grand piano for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Sunny Side Up
Audio Demo #2: Autumn Rose (Andrea Bellucci)

Angelic Harp. $69, NOW $27.60
Detailed concert harp library for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Harp Duet
Audio Demo #2: My Father's Balloon (Hagai Davidoff)

Evolution Rick. $99, NOW $39.60
Vintage rock electric bass for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Dissolve
Audio Demo #2: Rock That Rick (Scott Yahney)

Evolution Sitardelic. $179, NOW $71.60
Electric sitar for Kontakt
Audio Demo #1: Sitariffic
Audio Demo #2: Rock Sitar (Andrea Bellucci)

Click here to browse the rest of our sample libraries for Kontakt.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Hi I have added one product can I add another later on if the discount gets bigger
Thanks

Absolutely--you can change your group buy order at any time.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

This is great news, I missed it last year and was worried it would be another three years before the next one.

Greg, will it be possible to use Orange Slices at checkout after the Group Buy discount is applied?

If so, I assume the % would apply to the price left over after the discount. So hypothetically, if we hit the 60% tier, and lets say I have enough slices for a 20% discount, and I'm buying $200 in products: the Group Buy will reduce the price to $80, and then the 20% would apply to that $80 (making it $64)?

Yes, you can redeem Orange Slices for an additional discount.

The discounts are applied one by one, so your example is correct. If you're applying a 20% off worth of slices and we're at the 60% off group buy discount tier, your resulting price will be 20% off the 60% off price--as in your example, a total of $64.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Only 21 more people until the special reward gets unlocked!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Today marks nine years since we released our first commercial sample library! Check out our Facebook page or Twitter for a special anniversary trivia question.

Oh, and we just passed 700 group buy participants!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

I want to buy Evolution Dracus today. Does that mean I pay full price now but if I wait 8 days I could get at least 40% off?

Yes, that's correct. The downside of the group buy system is that you have to wait until it ends (unless we reach the highest tier before then) to buy the library/libraries. But that approach works smoother than working out refunds based on which tier the group buy ends up at.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

As of today, we're around 250 participants shy of reaching the 50% OFF discount tier in the 2017 Orange Tree Samples Group Buy Sale.

As originally planned, today would mark the last week you can enter the group buy. We're really appreciative of how enthusiastic you have been about the sale, so we're adding an additional week to the group buy timeline, extending the group buy sale until August 29th.

In our last group buy we ended up adding an extra week as well--and it's a good thing, because even towards the end of the group buy, people were still learning about the sale. Between the additional week and everybody helping get the word out on social media and forums, we managed to reach over 1,300 participants. We're well on our way to passing that this year!

Lastly, we've decided to lower the highest discount tier to 1,500 participants instead of 2,000. Based on the current rate people are joining the group buy, we should be able to reach that tier no problem!

If you haven't already joined the group buy discount, don't miss out! We don't have sales like this very often, especially at 60% OFF (and even greater if you redeem your Orange Slices).

You can learn more about the group buy sale here.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Oh damn...Just when I thought I'd only pick up one library this looks like it'll hit 60% !!!
Time to part with some money.

Gregjazz wrote:Yes, you can redeem Orange Slices for an additional discount.

The discounts are applied one by one, so your example is correct. If you're applying a 20% off worth of slices and we're at the 60% off group buy discount tier, your resulting price will be 20% off the 60% off price--as in your example, a total of $64.
I assume that's the same Apply to the EDU version ? it's not 60+20% but 20% of the final groupbuy price ?

Martyprod wrote: I assume that's the same Apply to the EDU version ? it's not 60+20% but 20% of the final groupbuy price ?
That's correct. The discounts are applied individually--not added together first and then applied as a single percentage.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:
Martyprod wrote: I assume that's the same Apply to the EDU version ? it's not 60+20% but 20% of the final groupbuy price ?
That's correct. The discounts are applied individually--not added together first and then applied as a single percentage.
Ok, thank you :) !

What's the latest I can edit my order? If this thing hits 60 percent off I'd like to grab one of the bundles. This thing is moving hella slow right now. Urgh.

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”