Pilgrimage - Soundtrack/Classical genre composition

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Soundcloud link

I hope you like it.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Very pleasant. The winds and strings are nice at the beginning. Not too long, appropriate.

Liked the intention and mood. Only two things are that both the strings and winds seem to be on a single swelling articulation that's a little obvious. Not sure about the choir at the end either as it seems to have a very pronounced resonance. But on the whole I liked it, sort jane Austen incidental music. I appreciate neo classical :)

Works very well as far as it goes - a pastoral. mellow backdrop / underscore, but I kept expecting it to rise in intensity much more than it ever does. In fact, the big cymbal roll at the end could easily have led into a new, more up tempo section?

Wind / strings - as has already been mentioned, that particular articulation is very pleasant to listen to, but I personally would have wanted to hear more variation.

Choir - the idea works, but I'm not sure about the timbre / voice.

It's apply titled as it does evoke those sort of historical life experiences.I thought it was well done as far as you took it although the choir sound was a little confusing, at least with out an explanation.

It reminded me a little of the music from the Scandinavian musical Kristina Fran Duvemala which was about immigration to America in the 1800s.

Fine piece, graceful flow :)
The introduction of the choir sounds a bit indecisive. Both the orchestra and the choir seem not having to add much to one another.

Return to “Music Cafe”