Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Googly Smythe
KVRAF

1654 posts since 11 May, 2011, from The 51st state

Postby Googly Smythe; Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:13 pm Too Many Questions In Paradise - electronica of some sort?

An older track (The Whichness Of The Why) mangled to destruction and with added "vocals".
[edit]
The method:
So, I removed the drums/percussion from the original project, reduced the tempo by 50% and rendered it;
I then loaded it into a new project;
I then reversed it;
I added some vocal samples and used pitch shifting on them:
I then added some sauce on the "music" track - 3 instances of Fault;
This is the result.
Oh yeah, almost forgot - added copious amounts of echo and reverb!

https://soundcloud.com/googly-smythe/to ... gly-smythe

Enjoy! If you dare... :D
Last edited by Googly Smythe on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Googly Smythe
KVRAF

Postby Googly Smythe; Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:37 pm Re: Too Many Questions In Paradise - electronica of some sort

Bump
:love:
fastlanephil
KVRist

270 posts since 3 Jan, 2016

Postby fastlanephil; Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:42 pm Re: Too Many Questions In Paradise - electronica of some sort

I listened for awhile and then caught parts of the rest of it. It's an interesting project. It's not exactly music for the kiddies at bedtime but it seems to create an alternate state of mind.
Googly Smythe
KVRAF

Postby Googly Smythe; Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:45 am Re: Too Many Questions In Paradise - electronica of some sort

fastlanephil wrote:...It's not exactly music for the kiddies at bedtime but it seems to create an alternate state of mind.

Haha - mission accomplished :) Thanks for listening, even to bits of it - you have to be as sad as me to want to listen to this from begining to end. :D
-
I wanted to do something "otherworldly" (not in the spiritual sense, though) but was too lazy to start from scratch. I may do something similar from scratch, but much shorter...

ps
if anyone is interested, this is the original...
The Whichness Of The Why (Maybe I should change that image...)

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe