Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

5363 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:49 am Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

Jopn wrote:Just logged in from a PC rather than my phone and it triggered the pop up message and the bonus now appears. Guess for some reason the mobile site isn't triggering this.

If you request the full desktop site on mobile it should work.
Follow IK on Image Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:06 pm Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

In honor of World Guitar Day, perhaps pick up a piece of gear with the 15 free Gear Credits or get a discount on some gear with the 15 free JamPoints we've been giving out! :)

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts
medienhexer
KVRian

610 posts since 16 May, 2007, from At home. Good bye city ways!

Postby medienhexer; Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:55 am Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

Damnit! I thought I was done buying stuff.

Used to have compatibility issues in the past that somehow affected other plug-ins whenever I installed and activated Amplitube.

Whatever that was, that problem is gone.

And man, version 4 is so much better! It used to be too fizzy and boomy at the same time, no matter what I tried. I can still hear that in the old presets a lot. But the newer ones are so much more realistic and more balanced - Mesa, Fender, Orange... very inspiring.

Long story short, I AmpliTube Max‘ed with my Jampoints and got one of the Ampeg amps from the new line.

As a multi instrument artist/producer I‘d love to see more attention paid to the bass side. Only one Gallien Kruger? And it‘s not even the GT2001 with that sweet RHCP distortion? What about the Mesa M9 Carbine? That should be in the Mesa pack. Genz Benz had the GBE series which are great and which nobody in their right mind would want to actually carry around. SWR Redhead is kind of great. Ashdowns are pretty common, as are Hartke. Throw in MarkBass to expand the choice of 12“ and 15“ cabs (we need more 12“ bass cabs) and the SansAmp. EBS have some nice pedals as do EHX and MXR.

I also wish there was a dynamic automatic discount system in place instead of the upgrade offers curated by Marketing. If you pick an amp and a cab from Ampeg2, you pay just as much as for the entire bundle. So buying piece by piece is just not feasible.

Also, now that I‘ve been a Max owner for less than a day I feel entitled to a great ‚complete the collection‘ deal. Peter, can you please explain to the decision makers that completionists are an actual customer group (as well as a mental condition)? :D
..off to play with my music toys - personal music endeavors, as well as library music production.
http://www.medienhexer.de
medienhexer
KVRian

610 posts since 16 May, 2007, from At home. Good bye city ways!

Postby medienhexer; Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:08 am Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

Oh and how about an easy IR loader which, if used, bypasses cab and Mic, but not the Ambiance/Room?
..off to play with my music toys - personal music endeavors, as well as library music production.
http://www.medienhexer.de
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:33 pm Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

Thank you for the suggestions, I will relay them to the team.

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:00 pm Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

I had also posted this in the mobile forum but it is now part of this promotion (and not just for mobile devices):

IK’s Build Your Own Rig feature is designed to let you create your own custom IK hardware bundle and save at the same time. From now through October 31st, 2017 you can build the rig of your dreams, save up to 30% and have it shipped directly to your door* absolutely FREE!

Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF

5440 posts since 12 May, 2008

Postby Echoes in the Attic; Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:11 pm Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

The whole gear credits and jam points thing still confuses me, so I have a few questions:

-I have 48 jam points which I see that I can apply in the custom shop towards a purchase of Amplitube Max for example (150 credits). But I also have 35 gear credits. How do I apply those? Or can I only buy gear with gear credits? So if I need another 102 credits and I have 35, then I need to buy 67 credits. But they only come in certain amounts. So I have to buy 75?

And to confirm - Amplitube Max doesn't actually include everything right? What's let out? Fender 2 and Ampeg 2? Anything else?

thanks
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.
dachaplin
KVRist

48 posts since 28 Oct, 2007

Postby dachaplin; Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:34 am Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

I'd like an option to buy 5 gear credits. I'm not paying for 25 when I only need 4 more!
Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF

5440 posts since 12 May, 2008

Postby Echoes in the Attic; Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:18 am Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

dachaplin wrote:I'd like an option to buy 5 gear credits. I'm not paying for 25 when I only need 4 more!

Even better - How about the option to use dollars and other currencies rather than just gear credits.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:23 am Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

Echoes in the Attic wrote:The whole gear credits and jam points thing still confuses me, so I have a few questions:

-I have 48 jam points which I see that I can apply in the custom shop towards a purchase of Amplitube Max for example (150 credits). But I also have 35 gear credits. How do I apply those? Or can I only buy gear with gear credits? So if I need another 102 credits and I have 35, then I need to buy 67 credits. But they only come in certain amounts. So I have to buy 75?

And to confirm - Amplitube Max doesn't actually include everything right? What's let out? Fender 2 and Ampeg 2? Anything else?

thanks

You can use JamPoints to purchase Gear Credit packs, not to get a further discount on items purchased with Gear Credits. Gear Credits are available in packs of 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 500, 1000, or 1500. As stated above, you can use JamPoints when purchasing any of those packs.

Per the AmpliTube MAX web page, AmpliTube MAX contains everything that was available when it was released:
AmpliTube MAX includes all the gear available inside AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, Fender Collection, AmpliTube MESA/Boogie, AmpliTube Orange, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Edition, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Metal plus all of the additional name-brand gear models from the AmpliTube Custom Shop (as of February 2016) featuring the industry’s best manufacturers for a mind-blowing total of over 300 pieces of gear.

This would not include Fulltone Collection, Fender Collection 2, or Ampeg SVX 2. If I've missed anything or this is unclear, there is a specific list on the "Gear" subpage of the AmpliTube MAX web page.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:26 am Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
dachaplin wrote:I'd like an option to buy 5 gear credits. I'm not paying for 25 when I only need 4 more!

Even better - How about the option to use dollars and other currencies rather than just gear credits.

You can purchase Collections and full packages without using Gear Credits. For a la carte gear, Gear Credits would be the best way to build a custom setup with the gear you want while still having an opportunity to save when purchasing Gear Credits in bulk. The best deal for those who do not want to use Gear Credits and get the most savings would be to purchase Collections/Bundles/MAX versions with dollars/euro.

jacqueslacouth
KVRian

666 posts since 17 Nov, 2004

Postby jacqueslacouth; Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:30 am Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

medienhexer wrote:Damnit! I thought I was done buying stuff.

Also, now that I‘ve been a Max owner for less than a day I feel entitled to a great ‚complete the collection‘ deal. Peter, can you please explain to the decision makers that completionists are an actual customer group (as well as a mental condition)? :D

MEEEEE!!!! :hyper:
incubus
KVRAF

5814 posts since 6 May, 2015

Postby incubus; Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:28 pm Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

So far I've only used mine for the mesa slant cab. I've got so much already.
bosone
KVRist

420 posts since 27 May, 2004

Postby bosone; Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:18 pm Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

does Amplitube support stereo-linked amps now?
the biggest problems I have with amplitube (i have the previous version) is that i cannot handle two mono tracks with a single stereo amp with linked parameters.
sound is just awesome but, working with 2 rhytm tracks in a metal song, for example, is a pain. you have to dial one track, copy the setting the other track, check if it sounds ok, then apply again and again.
why the hell a single STEREO amp is not implemented just like in guitar rig, for example?

if the latest amplitube version support this function, i will upgrade...
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:06 am Re: AmpliTube goes to 15 - Get free Gear Credits & JamPoints and great deals all around!

bosone wrote:does Amplitube support stereo-linked amps now?
the biggest problems I have with amplitube (i have the previous version) is that i cannot handle two mono tracks with a single stereo amp with linked parameters.
sound is just awesome but, working with 2 rhytm tracks in a metal song, for example, is a pain. you have to dial one track, copy the setting the other track, check if it sounds ok, then apply again and again.
why the hell a single STEREO amp is not implemented just like in guitar rig, for example?

if the latest amplitube version support this function, i will upgrade...

You can run a stereo chain but the changes you make to one side are not linked to the other. That option has been relayed to the team for consideration in a future update/version. At this time, you can use gear-specific presets to mimic exact settings from one piece of gear to another in each side of the chain. In my experience I would not recommend an exact copy of a chain on both sides as that can actually have detrimental effects rather than being pleasing to the ear, but I do understand why one might want to do so as a starting point before altering one side at least slightly.

PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)