Sell & Buy Forum Rules

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
an-electric-heart
KVRAF
1979 posts since 13 Jun, 2008 from Napier,New Zealand

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Hink wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:29 pm
seriously, there is absolutely nothing funny about the above post...I am really getting tired of people who dont think they have to obey the rules, I am tired of sending pm after pm to be ignored...Im just gonna start doing soft deletes without notice...if people dont want to be fair with other members or follow the rules and instead ignore my requests why should I give them any respect?
Just ban them, KVR has had enough of a heads-up in general. Just ban them and edit their last post to an explanation of why they were banned. Make an example. They'll learn.

JerGoertz
KVRAF
2583 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Re: Sell & Buy Forum Rules

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:41 pm

an-electric-heart wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:33 pm
Hink wrote:
seriously, there is absolutely nothing funny about the above post...I am really getting tired of people who dont think they have to obey the rules, I am tired of sending pm after pm to be ignored...Im just gonna start doing soft deletes without notice...if people dont want to be fair with other members or follow the rules and instead ignore my requests why should I give them any respect?
Just ban them, KVR has had enough of a heads-up in general. Just ban them and edit their last post to an explanation of why they were banned. Make an example. They'll learn.
Yeah, if people can't be arsed to read or follow the forum rules, that's totally on them. They deserve the consequences.
A well-behaved signature.

Digivolt
KVRian
654 posts since 21 Nov, 2018

Post Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:38 am

Hink wrote:
Sorry Hink it was meant to mock those who can't follow the rule, not to make fun of the rule itself which is fair and simple. I agree with you and you should be more heavy handed on those breaking the rule, there's really no excuse for not knowing about it or not following it

cryophonik
KVRAF
5317 posts since 7 Sep, 2006 from Elk Grove, CA

Post Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:23 am

Banning is a bit extreme IMO. I like the idea of the soft delete, or maybe locking the thread with an explanation (scolding) so it can still be viewed by people who may want to buy the item, but can no longer be bumped by the OP???

Vleker
KVRist
150 posts since 8 Jun, 2019

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:54 am

Can there be a rule that once you sell something you simply delist it. It makes the search function kinda useless otherwise..

Calenberger
KVRist
468 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:04 am

Vleker wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:54 am
Can there be a rule that once you sell something you simply delist it. It makes the search function kinda useless otherwise..
+1 :clap:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

Vleker
KVRist
150 posts since 8 Jun, 2019

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 am

Vleker wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:54 am
Adding to this, please do some research on the value of your products. Look at a few sellers and see what they ask ;)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”