Kushview Element plugin host

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Element

i just saw:
i indeed CAN drag&drop - but only vst/vst3 plugins :-)
not .component/AU though...

Ahhh, ok. Will check that out then: https://github.com/kushview/Element/issues/103

cool - thank you!

Quite responsive developer :tu:

@kushview - would you mind adding an option to move the "Element" folder to any location selected by user. Currently it's in Music folder in Win10. I prefer to keep all VST related data in one location / folder. So it would be big help if this option is available. Thanks in advance.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Calenberger wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:36 pm Quite responsive developer :tu:
No problem!

Wonderful !
It will certainly be a must have for all people that are involved with spatial and immersive sound.
Thanks in advance ;-)

Can Element handle feedback loops? Just tried to make a custom delay by feeding the output of a delay back into itself via a mixer but didn't work. No signal at the mixer inputs... Thanks.

GaryG wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:18 pm Can Element handle feedback loops? Just tried to make a custom delay by feeding the output of a delay back into itself via a mixer but didn't work. No signal at the mixer inputs... Thanks.
:tu:

Feedback loops aren't currently supported but I'll add to the TODO list. Just so I'm clear you have Delay -> AudioMixer -> Back to first Delay?

Cool, thanks.

a picture is easier:

The delay is wet only with no feedback, its outputs go to the second pair of mixer inputs. The idea being I could add other plugs in that feedback path (diffusion etc). The output of the delay is also mixed back with the dry signal (yeah, I wired that module up the wrong way around :))

Thanks.

Hi, I'm currently running Element LT on my Mac with Mavericks 10.9.5 without any issues, but whenever I try to run the new full version of Element from the Github website I instantly receive an error. I'd post it here but it's a long report. Have you changed compatibility for this version? Ideally I'd like to run it on Mavericks as that's where my plugins are. Also, I was wondering about the recording functions as I'm currently running the new Github version on Windows 7 but I noticed the recording functions don't seem to work. I'm guessing it's for recording audio? If so, or if it's for MIDI or something else, when will this function be working? Thanks.

Kenmac wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:37 pm Hi, I'm currently running Element LT on my Mac with Mavericks 10.9.5 without any issues, but whenever I try to run the new full version of Element from the Github website I instantly receive an error. I'd post it here but it's a long report. Have you changed compatibility for this version? Ideally I'd like to run it on Mavericks as that's where my plugins are. Also, I was wondering about the recording functions as I'm currently running the new Github version on Windows 7 but I noticed the recording functions don't seem to work. I'm guessing it's for recording audio? If so, or if it's for MIDI or something else, when will this function be working? Thanks.
Please add a ticket here: https://github.com/kushview/element/issues. Element should run on OSX 10.8 and up, haven't changed anything in that regard. Had to update my Xcode to support Catalina.

Crash/Error log would be useful, feel free to include it on github.

Element doesn't currently have internal recording. The record button on the transport is, right now, only used to send "record" state to plugins that do support it.

GaryG wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:51 pm Cool, thanks.

a picture is easier:

The delay is wet only with no feedback, its outputs go to the second pair of mixer inputs. The idea being I could add other plugs in that feedback path (diffusion etc). The output of the delay is also mixed back with the dry signal (yeah, I wired that module up the wrong way around :))

Thanks.
Ok thanks. Yep, the graph renderer tries to prevent feedback loops on purpose. But now I know feeding back can be useful, I could add changes to allow it.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”