Ableton Live 10 themes

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Ableton Live theme editor.exe is not safe and has been removed"

Are there any non virus theme editors out there?

Kinh wrote:Are there any non virus theme editors out there?
Yeah, this one:

If that isn't indicative of a false positive, I don't know what is ;)

(Test it yourself at www.virustotal.com)

actually, I'm too lazy to go through the ordeal of editing my own. anyone got themes to share?

Ableton gui is freakin uninspiring imo, you can't even cover up it with the new schemes. The long debate about lives audio engine comes from people who staring whole day at lives flat boring gui and feeling uncomfortable with it.

Wavetone wrote:The long debate about lives audio engine comes from people who staring whole day at lives flat boring gui and feeling uncomfortable with it.
Yes. Yes this is definitely a thing that has happened.

mcbpete wrote:
Wavetone wrote:The long debate about lives audio engine comes from people who staring whole day at lives flat boring gui and feeling uncomfortable with it.
Yes. Yes this is definitely a thing that has happened.
:hihi:

Wavetone wrote:Ableton gui is freakin uninspiring imo, you can't even cover up it with the new schemes. The long debate about lives audio engine comes from people who staring whole day at lives flat boring gui and feeling uncomfortable with it.
Subjective. The gui is the best thing that ever happened to my creativity. :neutral:
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

zenophilix wrote:
Wavetone wrote:Ableton gui is freakin uninspiring imo, you can't even cover up it with the new schemes. The long debate about lives audio engine comes from people who staring whole day at lives flat boring gui and feeling uncomfortable with it.
Subjective. The gui is the best thing that ever happened to my creativity. :neutral:
He's referring to the colors. Grey is a color we associate with dreariness and boredom. Colors affect us at a subconscious level. Personally, I dont understand why Live's themes have become darker and greyer.

Kinh wrote:
zenophilix wrote:
He's referring to the colors. Grey is a color we associate with dreariness and boredom. Colors affect us at a subconscious level. Personally, I dont understand why Live's themes have become darker and greyer.
He did refer to the "flat boring gui." And if he was referring to the colors, then that would somewhat invalidate the earlier claim of not being able to cover it up with different themes, since you can change just about every color to whatever you'd like in a theme editor.

But, again, in reference to the colors, I actually prefer the way it's gone lately. :P
After spending so much time in v7, the warmer tone of v9 was a relief. v10 tweaked it just a little more to make it way nicer for me to work in.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

xbitz wrote:default Live8
personally don't like gray >> color intensity 11%, color hue: 199% was the good for me
Thank you for this skin. Been using default Ableton Live 7 skin, even in 8 and 9. When a man gets used to something, it is hard to change.

Madeline Bloom has recently added 5 new Ableton 10 compatible skins is you need some more choices in the DAW's +appearance - http://sonicbloom.net/en/free-ableton-l ... mes-set-1/

Kinh wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:16 am
zenophilix wrote:
Problem solved if you're tired of the neutral greys: https://www.deepdataloops.org/ableton-10-themes/

Neon Breath wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:10 pm Problem solved if you're tired of the neutral greys: https://www.deepdataloops.org/ableton-10-themes/
Whoa!

Lol charging money for themes now.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”