alpha forever...upcoming modular synth

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And i just have to say, that these guys are really great! I've had several questions/problems with patches and they're always there to help. (Do i really need to write that i'm not affiliated with AF? I'm just a happy/grateful/fanboy guy =) And those videos by AF are gold. I'm very looking forward to future developments!

Dear all! As you might know, we are a small team of 2 brothers. At this time our family is going through hard times, and could not finish the official release until november as planned. We hope, we will be able to get back to work as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Alpha Forever Modular
Web // Youtube // Facebook //
Instagram // Discord

:hug: Take all the time you need, be strong, you have all my support.
You already have done a fantastic job, I alredy need some years for exploring all the AF possibilities.
All the best!
Best
YY

Wish you the best and much strength.
Thanks for yr great work.

Wish you the best too. Family first.

But second, you have a great product, are nice guys and are very supportive.

Much respect to both of you.

Just wanted to ask if there are any news regarding Alpha Forever.

The name says it all....;)

We are back with a new official update. This update contains all the new features and enhancements from the development builds (also available in the demo version), but also has some completely new elements (trigonometric nodes, random node...).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxQDDvGWRn0
Alpha Forever Modular
Instagram // Discord

Really glad to see you are back again.

Cheers and thank you for yr great work.

Regards,
tl.

Thanks ! Big update !
Best
YY

YES :tu:

I'm pondering adding a Win10 HD to my hackintosh just to demo AF. And believe me, I hate Windows OS with a passion ^^
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Wondering where to find the 120 new presets...

Regards,
tl.

tl wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:48 pm Wondering where to find the 120 new presets...

Regards,
tl.
It depends on your DAW. In Ableton Live you simply have to click on the bright area with the text 'Init', and you get to the preset browser.

Alpha Forever Modular
Instagram // Discord

Return to “Modular Synthesis”