Online Presets

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am starting this dedicated thread as a place for users to be notified of new presets that have been uploaded and shared.

Please don't hijack this and turn it into a request for Vojtech to remove the mandatory submission in order to receive new presets. It has already been discussed at great length and he is considering a change.

Instead, let's focus on a push for us all to upload great presets to inspire each other. We have a great community here at Melda lets make it even better!

So if you upload a new preset, please notify us here and maybe even tell us a little about what it is/does and most importantly its name and which plugin it is for, so others can find it.

Requests are also welcome. If you have an idea or need a preset made for something, please just ask and hopefully one of us will be able to help.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

MSpectralPan - Random Autopan.

OK so here is the first one. It is a 4 band auto pan with random movement. It has 4 Multiparameters for "Smoothness" "Speed" "Width" and "High-Pass"

The bands appear to move together but when you press play they will be randomized from each other.

A description within the Preset itself is extremely helpful too!

OK, I will do that also.

jmg8 wrote:So if you upload a new preset, please notify us here and maybe even tell us a little about what it is/does and most importantly its name and which plugin it is for, so others can find it.
Let me add a suggestion for MXXX presets: include the prerequisites for running in MXXX Core (i.e., what Melda modules for which you must have licenses for the preset to work in MXXX Core). Make sense?

MCombMB - Infinite Riser

OK so here is one that has been requested. It is a Shepards tone but way more advanced. Lots of multiparameters to play around with. Take a look at the easy screen.

Enjoy

OK here is a great new preset for you all.

Here is some info about Mel scale EQs from Eventides website:

Humans can only detect the presence of a tone if it is a certain distance from another tone playing at the same time. The Mel Scale defines the arrangement of auditory frequency bands such that each band sounds equally spaced from all others. This division of sound describes how humans hear.
EQuivocate’s 26 bands are spread out based on the critical bands of the inner ear. More filters wouldn’t be useful since your ear would just average them together. As a result, EQuivocate simply sounds more natural than any other EQ on the market.

So I made one inside MXXX.
I will be naming all my presets with (JMG8) at the end of the preset name so that they can be easily searched for.

So go ahead and download it from the online preset exchange for FREE!!!

MelEQ (JMG8) - MXXX (requires FreeformEQ)

...one small request...when posting about a "new" preset please include the subfolder location in the description...tia.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.5
logic 11.0.1  | reaper7.16 | focusrite.2i2

There are no sub folders for online exchange

Well, there originally were subfolders in the preset exchange, but it was a MESSSSS... So eventually I decided to just remove them. We can add them in the future, if we find some elegant solution to the problem, but right now it just doesn't make sense.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Well, there originally were subfolders in the preset exchange, but it was a MESSSSS... So eventually I decided to just remove them. We can add them in the future, if we find some elegant solution to the problem, but right now it just doesn't make sense.
Would be nice to have. I would like to put my presets in a folder. Also MXXX presets are a mess all in the same folder. But not a massive deal, if it takes too long, the revolution is far more important.

Thanks for listening to us and making the exchange free, hope others add to it.

jmg8 - Thank you for the infinite riser preset! Makes me wish that my multi and mod skills were up to par!
If you ever decide to do a video tutorial of any sort, I would love to hear your approach/ thinking on setting up multiparameters and modulators. (Yes, I know about Melda's videos on the topics.)

Ultra-Depth (JMG8) - MXXX

A mastering tool for adding depth to you mix.

First attempt starting from scratch.
Slow subtractive frequency flanger - MADEQ

Lost some hair doing this.
Need/ want advice/feedback.
Some details in preset info.

werzel wrote:First attempt starting from scratch.
Slow subtractive frequency flanger - MADEQ

Lost some hair doing this.
Need/ want advice/feedback.
Some details in preset info.
Nice work! It's a complex thing to build.
I have uploaded a preset called "Always Rising" for you to look at.
It doesn't use a multiparameter in banks mode as you did, but rather the transfer curves.
Take a look at the transfer curves for all the parameters in MOD1. You will notice that the shapes are offset from each other

Return to “MeldaProduction”