Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Captain
KVRist

394 posts since 29 Nov, 2002, from Finland

Postby Captain; Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:28 am Re: u-he refurbished Preset Browser discussion

Sorry for the little offtopic-ish surprise rant, but I gotta say, I just dig the "meininki" (Finnish word for the general vibe and modus operandi of something/someone) of u-he. It's the perfect balance between a small, accessible, friendly neighbourhood developer, and a bigger company with a lot of resources, skill and vision. Go too far into either direction, and problems will arise, and there are many good (bad) examples of both. One thing I appreciate a lot is that all your plugins are working, polished and finished products, instead of unstable messy contraptions that never seem to get out of beta. And if a bug is encountered (which inevitably happens with all software products), it's always investigated, acknowledged and fixed. What can I say... at the risk of repeating the cliche of all cliches, keep up the good work! :D
Urs
u-he

22360 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:39 pm Re: u-he refurbished Preset Browser discussion

:oops:
ryan-Phayder
KVRer

2 posts since 16 Sep, 2018

Postby ryan-Phayder; Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:34 am Re: u-he refurbished Preset Browser discussion

Please consider adding a button at the top of the preset browser to sort Z->A or randomize preset order. Thanks.
pdxindy
KVRAF

13702 posts since 2 Feb, 2005, from in the wilds

Postby pdxindy; Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:44 am Re: u-he refurbished Preset Browser discussion

ryan-Phayder wrote:Please consider adding a button at the top of the preset browser to sort Z->A or randomize preset order. Thanks.

Why would you want to randomize preset order?
ryan-Phayder
KVRer

2 posts since 16 Sep, 2018

Postby ryan-Phayder; Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:50 am Re: u-he refurbished Preset Browser discussion

So you're not always going through presets A-Z or Z-A.
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16765 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 am Re: u-he refurbished Preset Browser discussion

That's a bit daft. :D
pdxindy
KVRAF

13702 posts since 2 Feb, 2005, from in the wilds

Postby pdxindy; Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:20 am Re: u-he refurbished Preset Browser discussion

ryan-Phayder wrote:So you're not always going through presets A-Z or Z-A.

hehehe... I am still stuck with Bazille and the random sorting in High Sierra. I never want to see randomized presets ever again!!! :help: :hihi:
zvenx
KVRAF

6544 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:30 am Re: u-he refurbished Preset Browser discussion

:-) I actually can see the benefits of it..... I use it all the time in omnisphere.
Prevents you from choosing the first preset that fits the part you want to play....and then more or less only using presets A-D for instance and never ever using S-Z......
I automatically go random in omnisphere and I get to explore new presets.
rsp
Previous

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he