Hexeract By Auddict

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
wagtunes
KVRAF
13353 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Anybody pull the trigger on this one?

http://www.hexeractsynth.com/

No demo, just released, never heard of the company and a one day black Friday sale.

Hesitant to buy without a demo.

Comments? Anything? Anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j9G_uK ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by wagtunes on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Aliens
KVRian
641 posts since 2 Oct, 2016 from DogGirlDon't

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:40 pm

It's not thin and lifeless, it's really impressive. I've already made 17.34 soundbanks for it.
Last edited by Aliens on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tatanka
KVRian
919 posts since 13 Jan, 2014

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Just downloading, that seems by far most interesting thing in all that black friday stuff...

wag: this company (auddict) has done (in my mind) some of the best (and easiest to use, whats important for me) "orchestral/orchestral solo" instruments for a real fair price (if you took the intro and regular sales which are normally 50 % off).

I have the solo flute which is just great and they have a fantastic solo violin. One of the most impressive epic drum librarys (drums of the deep) which has been used in lots of big films.

Maybe for this they can afford to put this out with not much additional infos. I must say: I just trust them cause the quality of their product is so high, I just blindly trust them. But their should be lot more of videos etc.. Active discussion in here:

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... st-4154865

User avatar
wagtunes
KVRAF
13353 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:48 pm

tatanka wrote:Just downloading, that seems by far most interesting thing in all that black friday stuff...

wag: this company (auddict) has done (in my mind) some of the best (and easiest to use, whats important for me) "orchestral/orchestral solo" instruments for a real fair price (if you took the intro and regular sales which are normally 50 % off).

I have the solo flute which is just great and they have a fantastic solo violin. One of the most impressive epic drum librarys (drums of the deep) which has been used in lots of big films.

Maybe for this they can afford to put this out with not much additional infos. I must say: I just trust them cause the quality of their product is so high, I just blindly trust them. But their should be lot more of videos etc.. Active discussion in here:

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... st-4154865
It sounds sample based. Is it?

tatanka
KVRian
919 posts since 13 Jan, 2014

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:51 pm

Yes. But it seems something really hard to describe (if you look for the post of the devellopers in this other post I linked it seems even hard for them to describe what its all about really :D )

egbert101
KVRAF
2073 posts since 13 Jun, 2014

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:54 pm

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No rest for the wicked.

gentleclockdivider
KVRian
1146 posts since 22 Mar, 2009 from gent

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:55 pm

It's made with hive sampler .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Caine123
KVRAF
5243 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:02 pm

So whats the normal price and when does the sale end?

Any demonstration?

No demo and buying is shit
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

User avatar
mgw38
KVRian
1030 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:03 pm

gentleclockdivider wrote:It's made with hive sampler .
HISE, not Hive. :hihi:

User avatar
Aliens
KVRian
641 posts since 2 Oct, 2016 from DogGirlDon't

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:05 pm

mgw38 wrote:
gentleclockdivider wrote:It's made with hive sampler .
HISE, not Hive. :hihi:
Impressive, or not. :hihi:

shonky
KVRian
692 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:10 pm

It does sound really good but I'm not dumping $100 on an unknown quantity without a bit more info, manual, tutorials, walkthroughs, etc.

User avatar
wagtunes
KVRAF
13353 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:16 pm

shonky wrote:It does sound really good but I'm not dumping $100 on an unknown quantity without a bit more info, manual, tutorials, walkthroughs, etc.
This one would definitely be a leap of faith.

shonky
KVRian
692 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:24 pm

wagtunes wrote:
shonky wrote:It does sound really good but I'm not dumping $100 on an unknown quantity without a bit more info, manual, tutorials, walkthroughs, etc.
This one would definitely be a leap of faith.
Although, it does say on the VI Control thread (which I see you're also posting on), with regards to the intro pricing:
As per usual, we won’t be unfair and announce or decide an end date before we feel there are plenty of videos and manuals to cater for everyone. Obviously we want to release a general overview, a manual (almost ready), and then we want to of course do all sorts of different videos on how the synth can perform in other genres and styles.

The music we have up now is very big and ambient, orchestral, film score-y, but hexeract can also create awesome hybrid and drier sounds, or dubstep wubs, or EDM plucks etc etc :) and we want to demonstrate this
So "keep your powder dry" as they say :tu:

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
23014 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:25 pm


User avatar
progtronic
KVRian
519 posts since 27 Jul, 2010

Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Seems really interesting.. definitely need more info before considering a purchase.

If it looks & sounds really cool, but the sale ends too soon.. then will have to wait for the next one.

Return to “Instruments”