Post Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:43 pm

ZonderP wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:17 pm
codec_spurt wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:11 pm
ZonderP wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:34 pm
Hi codec_spurt!
Guess I waited too long for akai-themes_9 :?
Your links to filedropper locations are not valid anymore.
Seems they're having some self-destroying algorithms there.
Any chance you could upload them again?
And - if it would be okay for you - I would make them (or at least some variations of them) available on http://energyxt2.wikidot.com/looks
Thanks for your work!
Filedropper is just a quick and dirty uploader. I'm just being lazy and should use something else. Feel free to reupload wherever, or share however. No problem.

I'll get around to something better later when I dig out those other older skins.

And if you want to take the time to sort the wheat from the chaff, by all means pick out what you like.

Like I said, this is just a dump of them all (at the moment). I don't have the time or the inclination to sort through them. Just thought I'd share what I've done and others can decide what they want to use.
Thanks a lot codec_spurt!
Much appreciated, I like them and think it is nice to have some to switch depending on mood. Long time since I last uploaded looks to the energyXT2 wikidot, but I think it will be possible to just upload the whole package there - which is what I would prefer, so that everyone interested (how many would this be these days I ask myself from time to time - especially when I read about DAWs here at KVR and energyXT never gets mentioned anymore at all) could just chose from all.

Edit:
Now the themes are available here as a whole package: http://energyxt2.wikidot.com/look:xt-themes-package

Good work!

Thanks for keeping it going.

I'll upload a few new skins and themes in a bit - original stuff - still digging through the hard drives.

This was a bit of a meander. I've still got stuff from a couple of years ago that you might like. I spent a lot longer on that than this stuff.

I'll get around to it soon, as promised.

codec_spurt
KVRAF
3829 posts since 21 Sep, 2005

Re: Full dump of all my skins...

Post Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Did some new variations today. Got to use some gui functions I hadn't messed with before, like gradients. Also found out to do some stuff that surprised me. This gui editor is insanely flexible. Even found a bug!

[click on thumbnail for full-size image]

Try these new variations - they're quite different to stuff I've done before. Gives the program a really new look and feel. And don't forget you can select new faders and knobs for XT2.7 and up. This is mainly for 2.7 but should work fine with XT3 as well. Select either Knob or Fader from the Mixer part of the gui editor - the files are embedded in there.

For example:

Got some funky off-kilter mixer faders!

I did all these new ones in XT2.7 and I don't have XT2.6 or 3.0 installed at the moment to check. Just back up your gui themes if you are going to load these up though, in case. There's some interesting new variations in these new themes...

I've still got a load of knobs and sliders I made up that I haven't used yet as well. Maybe later.

Get 'em here: http://www.filedropper.com/newxtthemes

Another few dozen variations...

classic
KVRAF
1768 posts since 26 Jul, 2004

Post Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:18 pm

I would love to have this daw running on 64 bit mashines and load my modern plugins. :cry:

ZonderP
KVRian
601 posts since 18 Nov, 2008

Post Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:04 pm

@codec_spurt:
Wow, those look really good!
Makes my beloved energyXT shine even brighter!
Thanks a lot!
Half human, half mayfly.

Return to “energyXT”