Welcome To the AlgoMusic forum!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

We finally got the OK from Ben, and we now have a dedicated forum to users of AlgoMusic Products.

This includes The popular M42 Nebula, as well as the freeware products: Arpy, StringSynth, and PhaDiz.

Please feel free to ask questions, discuss synthisis techniques particular to these synths ( like SEQ, and ARPS on M42) and general bedlam.

As a side note: since M42 Nebula was inspired by space we would like to hear from KvR backyard astronomers...we were amazed at actually how many synth-heads are into the stars as well.

Discuss it all here at the AlgoMusic forum on KvR!

TC
Last edited by tconrardy on Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Tim,

just in time you the forum comes.

I ordered my M42 on monday and recieved it today.
It is my girlfriends birthday present for me.
Isn´t that great.
I also got Cameleon5000 for my birthday and I´m very happy now.
Will start making more patches the next days. Now I´m still working on my ensembler bank for the PA contest.

Hope your doing fine and also the doctor.
Thanks for this new forum.

Stephan aka rsmus7

Tim,
nice to see you got a forum
hope to pick up some m42 programming gems from you, how about a masterclass?

Hi Tim.

Just to say that last week I bought your m42 nebula and I'm loving it, thanks :) (The price is unbelievable by the way)

Yay!

I'll swing by more often :)

:x now i will end up with an even higher post count :-o

congrats tim and the doc

now hows that fx version coming along :D

Hengy wrote:Tim,
nice to see you got a forum
hope to pick up some m42 programming gems from you, how about a masterclass?

yeah...just post in the programming thread what aspects you would like to know more about, and I'll do my best! Others can come in and suggest tricks as well.

persistant vurt: HANG ON! :-o

Thanks for the nice comments so far. We had a sugg from a user who said a forum would be good, so here it is. I am used to forums, as I moderate several on Yahoo on the Atari-MIDI side of life.

TC

Hi,
Is there a way to contact AlgoMusic from its website
Thanks
:?:

yes

if you click on "support", right on the right side under the topbanner.

rsmus7 wrote:yes

if you click on "support", right on the right side under the topbanner.
Thanks rsmus

yep..thats it

I hear there's a Nebula 2 coming out. Is that from Algo?

I have been playing with electrabass for a week or so now, it is totally awesome.
If someone does not think synth edit can be awesome just check out electrabass.
You guys did a great job on it. The effects and features are very nice.
The noise generator works great with the built-in piano roll. You can get some really cool percussive rhythims with the 2. It is the dopest bassline synth i have, and of course it can be more than that to.

triple p wrote:I have been playing with electrabass for a week or so now, it is totally awesome.
If someone does not think synth edit can be awesome just check out electrabass.
You guys did a great job on it. The effects and features are very nice.
The noise generator works great with the built-in piano roll. You can get some really cool percussive rhythims with the 2. It is the dopest bassline synth i have, and of course it can be more than that to.

Thanks Triple p
Yeah..it is indeed a very dopey bassline..you can get pretty pycho with it :-) Glad you like it and thanks for the kudo's :-)

Tim

Told you I'd get around to buying your synths.

Return to “AlgoMusic”