Narwa

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Too industrial for me, i did comment on DC tho, i gather it's a nice experience but it's Sunday night here.
Aspiring HipHop Producer: https://soundcloud.com/djlfd

I liked the begining about up to 5:00 and has potential for a good chill out tune. Then it sounded like you were off to do a Pink Floyd or something and it became too laborious for me at least.

I’m sure you are trying to say something but I wasn’t able to pick up on it.

That was a very complex piece of electronica Janke.
I had to listen twice to understand all that was happening. You show very well the skill it takes to make this.
I liked the delay effects and filter sweeps.Very creative. Some things in the style of Stevie B-Zet...my electronica hero. :)

On a negative note, I thought the high end (air) was overly exaggerated. Makes the VSTi sound cheesy(cheep) and more digital. Boosting too much air is only good for the insects. I will use a shelving eq and raise a portion of the upper band just enough for presence.

I feel you have room to raise the gain without or little compression since this is maybe too quiet?
The last section as noted by fastlanephil, seems unnecessary and not fitting with the rest of the music. Some of it is just not up to the level of quality compared to the rest of the composition.

The post-production level could be improved I think.
Aside form some waste and excess, it's a very good piece of electronica Janke!
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

thanks that was very nice of you to say.I take the tips thath you gave me and try to improve thanks :-)

I used nordlead a1 and virus snow in this song and all the other song also

Return to “Music Cafe”