Waterfall (Liquid DnB)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very Nice Soundscape in the beginning, progresses nicely...

melody is very nice and easy-going, fun to listen to, the bells are a great touch, and the synth to compliment it ;).Good Bassline, feels god together.monitoring on Creative Fatality 7.1 surround capable hadphones, i think the mixing is done very well, the subtle touches then the harder melodies and crashes, i love it. Might want to vary the drum kit from time to time though, my $.02
Aspiring HipHop Producer: https://soundcloud.com/djlfd

Ahh, dnb, one of my favorite genres, such a fun challenge!

For starters, this has a really nice uplifting vibe to it, you nailed it with the arp. You remove a note I think around 2:30, but it still feels a like repetitive by this point. The snare seems to have a few hits that it loses a bit a of punch (I am no expert, not sure if its the lows or highs that are doing it, I get it in my tracks too from time to time). Also, as mentioned above, the drums and other elements seem repetitive too.

I say all that and still really liked the track (liked it on SC too), which means you have something that with a few tweaks can really elevate to the next level imo.

Thanks for sharing!

pretty cool but,wayyyy too much energy in the 5khz "nails on the chalkboard" freq's made this hard to listen all the way through. :shrug:
'
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thank you for your feedback :)

Awesome sauce!

Return to “Music Cafe”