a shave and a haircut ...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Warm and comforting melodic moments, with soft glitchiness.
Avoids muddiness in the mix, which is impressive.

I can see fork lift trucks whizzing around the warehouse, in sped up motion, leaving light trails for the second track...

Solid effort :phones:
Last edited by dark water on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

really liking the space your working in lately ...

obelisk for me evokes a hangar/docking bay in a huge space station. The hangar doors to space are wide open, an automated cart is moving some cargo, and a couple of robo-workers are keeping the place (space)ship-shape. Not much in the way of humans, unless a ship lands, and they don't hang around of course.

Not sure about slowburn. Seeing as you are a self-proclaimed hippy, it's probably a marijuana reference.

First playthrough I blinked and missed Slowburn. I was expecting at least 5 minutes. No. 1 haircut indeed. Sideburn.

First thoughts. Sounds like the guitar is having a hushed conversation with a modem or a fax machine. Very '80s.

Good work :)

dark water wrote:Warm and comforting melodic moments, with soft glitchiness.
Avoids muddiness in the mix, which is impressive.

I can see fork lift trucks whizzing around the warehouse, in sped up motion, leaving light trails for the second track...

Solid effort :phones:

cheers :tu:

that's some imagery you have there :ud:

experimental.crow wrote:really liking the space your working in lately ...
thanks.
me too, having lots of fun with the micro details here n there and allowing them more space to breathe :)
occasionally i do still feel the need to go full on noisescape though, just to get the blood pumping :lol:

sjm wrote:obelisk for me evokes a hangar/docking bay in a huge space station. The hangar doors to space are wide open, an automated cart is moving some cargo, and a couple of robo-workers are keeping the place (space)ship-shape. Not much in the way of humans, unless a ship lands, and they don't hang around of course.

Not sure about slowburn. Seeing as you are a self-proclaimed hippy, it's probably a marijuana reference.

thanks bud, but isn't everything a marijuana reference? that explains the funny looks i get lighting up in church :o

seismic1 wrote:First playthrough I blinked and missed Slowburn. I was expecting at least 5 minutes. No. 1 haircut indeed. Sideburn.

First thoughts. Sounds like the guitar is having a hushed conversation with a modem or a fax machine. Very '80s.

Good work :)

even fax machines need love :love:

thanks for listening :)

vurt wrote:thanks bud
I see what you did there.

im innocent guv.

:hihi:

I like the nogenre nonsense ... you haven't really had a haircut have you? :ud:

ha! no, nor a shave. its just it was two bits, and "a shave and a haircut, 2 bits :singer:" is from some film (marx bros i think?)

im glad people are enjoying these little pieces.
its so much fun just plugging in, seeing what happens!

Return to “Music Cafe”