[Electro/Techno/EDM/iDunno] DIGiTAL-A.- LEBEN+1

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
thanks for letting me join this community :)
My name is Chris, I´m a non pro FL prducer from Germany and this my latest track.
It´s called "LEBEN+1" because I dedicate this track to my little daughter :hug:

Enjoy, I´m open for every advice I can get to improve my quality. :wink:

SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/digitaladdicted/leben
It MUST woof! :hyper:

I don't know what you were going for but before the high hats come in, it's really ambient due to a the lack of a rhythm section. I'd put more reverb on the hats to push them back in the mix. The lead synth has a cool tone but the track is lacking evolution and gets a repetitive. Change the melody up, add drum fills, change the beat, Add some one shots, etc. Play with stereo space more. Especially in with the drums and delay.

You should look up automation or use it more if you did use it. If this were my track, I'd have the delay mix automate on the main synth down to slowly go to whatever it was to a very small % (which would push it forward in the mix) and introduce a new melody when the kick comes in. Check out r/edmproduction if you haven't already, you can learn a lot from there.

THAT is what i call a comment. Thank you :)
It MUST woof! :hyper:

Yea, Matthew gave some great feedback so I won't try to be counter productive.

From first impression, this reminded of some minimalistic techno tracks I have heard. It has its own unique sound which is good. You have a very distant pad in the background that comes in a bit before the 2min mark which has potential. It is prob too high pitched for high volume, but the concept is the point, you can find or create another pad to layer in there, something that has a bit more energy and power.

With the variations as mentioned above, you can have an even cooler track on your hands.

On that note, thanks for sharing :)

Return to “Music Cafe”