Circle of a thousand Stars!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi fellow Kvrers and Friends

Herewith is a Demo i did For a sound Design Company Sonic Underworld- Meridian for Repro5

Synth used: Repro 5 for all sounds including efx

Theme: Ambient Cinematic

https://soundcloud.com/sonicunderworld/ ... sand-stars

:phones:

Please enjoy and comment if you would like too!

Kind Regards
Surreal

Really nice work for using just the one synth, sounds like it has a lot of potential for ambient and cinematic style soundscapes. I hope the company gave you nice props for this :)

Hi JKillz

I got the nfr soundset for this demo from the company which was very nice of them!! But the real joy for me is when people listen to it and enjoy it.... and in my own way through music can make a little positive differance in your day, well that's where I really feel satisfied!

Thanks for Listening and for your compliment! :)

surreal wrote:But the real joy for me is when people listen to it and enjoy it.... and in my own way through music can make a little positive differance in your day, well that's where I really feel satisfied!
Mission accomplished. Very dreamy.

Nice spacey sound! Kinda reminds me of the soundtrack for the movie Interstellar for some reason. Epic sound design!

Kyrpto wrote:Nice spacey sound! Kinda reminds me of the soundtrack for the movie Interstellar for some reason. Epic sound design!
Thank you for listening Sjm and Kyrpto!! I am glad you enjoyed it! Interesting about the comment of Interstellar! My inspiration actually stemmed from an idea of the closing scene of Blade Runner if I was commissioned to do the last music piece. .. so this is my interpretation of how the music of that last scene would sound like in Blade Runner 2049

I give beeeg Kudos To Stefan Baer who is a fantastic sound designer. So please head over to his site Sonic Underworld and buy his soundsets!! :clap:

Epic. Very nice work, man. Enjoyed listening, maybe a bit short to my taste. But ok.
Greetings
HM

Hi there,

Thank you for listening, I will do some more in this vein in the near future!!

sounds dope

musicjunk wrote:sounds dope
Thank you very much for the compliment

That's great music!
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Thank you for listening. I'm glad that you enjoy it

Lovely cinematic underscore feel to this track and nice way to show off what just one synth can do in the right hands.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

biodiode wrote:Lovely cinematic underscore feel to this track and nice way to show off what just one synth can do in the right hands.
Thank you very much!! It's amazing what Repro5 can do with a great sound designer who thinks outside the box...

Loved composing this piece tho!
Thankyou :tu:

:tu: Would be good in Sci-fi as mentioned above. Somehow this reminds me of the end of Ex-Machina when Ava escapes.
v.good.

Return to “Music Cafe”