Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
thlunasa
KVRer

1 post since 2 May, 2018

Postby thlunasa; Sun May 06, 2018 10:17 pm Re: FS/FT:Neutron 2 Elements;D16;Waves; Real Guitar 4;XLN;etc/ WTB:iZotope;Tina Guo Cello;etc

Hey - interested in picking up Neutron 2 Elements.
Do I need an iLok or anything?
Igor Sena
KVRist

127 posts since 25 Dec, 2016, from Portugal

Postby Igor Sena; Mon May 07, 2018 5:37 am Re: FS/FT:Neutron 2 Elements;D16;Waves; Real Guitar 4;XLN;etc/ WTB:iZotope;Tina Guo Cello;etc

thlunasa wrote:Hey - interested in picking up Neutron 2 Elements.
Do I need an iLok or anything?

Hey, there!

I apologize for not replying sooner. Somehow i didn´t get a notification about your comment.

I am currently waiting on another user to tell me if he still wants a trade for Neutron 2 Elements that we had talked about. If he doesn´t i will let you know. If he does i will post here on the thread.

To answer your question: no you dont need an iLok. All you would need is to create an iZotope account and give the seller your name and email so they can ask iZotope to transfer the licenses for you.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards.
Igor Sena
KVRist

Postby Igor Sena; Tue May 08, 2018 4:37 pm Re: FS/FT: Delay Sigmund D16+50%voucher; Waves; Real Guitar 4;XLN;AIR;etc -- WTB:iZotope;NI;Tina Guo;etc

Traded Neutron 2 Elements with member "jazzaria". Awesome to deal with. Extremely honest and professional. Would be a pleasure to do business with again. Thank you!
Igor Sena
KVRist

Postby Igor Sena; Tue May 08, 2018 5:09 pm Re: FS/FT: Delay Sigmund D16+50%voucher; Waves; Real Guitar 4;XLN;AIR;etc -- WTB:iZotope;NI;Tina Guo;etc

Lowered prices on Waves Super Tap and Waves True Verb.
Igor Sena
KVRist

Postby Igor Sena; Fri May 11, 2018 3:26 am Re: FS/FT:Sigmund D16+50%code;iZotope;Waveform(DAW); Waves;Real Guitar 4;XLN;AIR;etc WTB:iZotope;NI;etc

Lowered some of the prices.

And BUMP
Igor Sena
KVRist

Postby Igor Sena; Fri May 11, 2018 7:15 pm Re: FS/FT:Sigmund D16+50%code;iZotope;Waveform(DAW); Waves;Real Guitar 4;AAS;XLN;AIR;WTB:iZotope;NI;etc

A few prices are lower. Come on you need these plugins\vsts :)
Igor Sena
KVRist

Postby Igor Sena; Sat May 12, 2018 11:31 am Re: FS/FT:Sigmund D16+50%code;iZotope;Waveform(DAW); Waves;Real Guitar 4;AAS;XLN;AIR;WTB:iZotope;NI;etc

Lowered prices during this weekend. Go up to normal again on Monday.
Igor Sena
KVRist

Postby Igor Sena; Mon May 14, 2018 8:04 am Re: FS/FT:Sigmund D16+50%code;iZotope;Waveform(DAW); Waves;Real Guitar 4;AAS;XLN;AIR;WTB:iZotope;NI;etc

Prices back to normal.
Igor Sena
KVRist

Postby Igor Sena; Tue May 15, 2018 10:54 am Re: FS/FT:Sigmund D16+50%code;iZotope;Waveform(DAW); Waves;Real Guitar 4;AAS;XLN;AIR;WTB:iZotope;NI;etc

Sold "Waves Super Tap" to "7stringking". Thank you very much.
Igor Sena
KVRist

Postby Igor Sena; Thu May 17, 2018 1:11 pm Re: FS/FT:Sigmund D16+50%code; Addictive Keys; iZotope; Waves;AAS; AIR; WTB: iZotope; NI;etc

Bump
Igor Sena
KVRist

Postby Igor Sena; Fri May 18, 2018 12:29 am Re: FS/FT:Sigmund D16+50%code; Addictive Keys; iZotope; Waves;AAS; AIR; WTB: iZotope; NI;etc

Added Nebula by Soundspot to the sale list. It´s a Multi FX plugin(Delay, Flanger Chorus, LFO and Filter) Retail price is 175+$.
krabbencutter
KVRist

260 posts since 12 Jul, 2013

Postby krabbencutter; Fri May 18, 2018 2:49 am Re: FS/FT:Sigmund D16+50%code; Addictive Keys; iZotope; Waves;AAS; AIR; WTB: iZotope; NI;etc

Igor Sena wrote:Added Nebula by Soundspot to the sale list. It´s a Multi FX plugin(Delay, Flanger Chorus, LFO and Filter) Retail price is 175+$.

You mean the plugin everybody can get for free right now by checking out at pluginboutique with the code NEB100? What an wesome deal! :help:
I build stuff for REAKTOR, just in case anyone cares :party:
Igor Sena
KVRist

Postby Igor Sena; Fri May 18, 2018 6:34 am Re: FS/FT:Sigmund D16+50%code; Addictive Keys; Soundspot; iZotope; Waves;AAS; AIR; WTB: iZotope; NI;etc

Price drop on Hybrid 3.
Igor Sena
KVRist

Postby Igor Sena; Fri May 18, 2018 6:42 am Re: FS/FT:Sigmund D16+50%code; Addictive Keys; iZotope; Waves;AAS; AIR; WTB: iZotope; NI;etc

krabbencutter wrote:
Igor Sena wrote:Added Nebula by Soundspot to the sale list. It´s a Multi FX plugin(Delay, Flanger Chorus, LFO and Filter) Retail price is 175+$.

You mean the plugin everybody can get for free right now by checking out at pluginboutique with the code NEB100? What an wesome deal! :help:

I refer to you to the forum rules:
Trolling / Derailing / Being Helpful in other members' topics
Don't reply to another member's sales topic unless you are truly contributing to it. Don't reply just to be derisive, argumentative or abusive. If you have a genuine insight into the topic post, otherwise move along.

Having that said, that was actually a good insight and i have to thank you, because now i have 2 licenses :lol: :lol: :lol: Would you mind i keep this one for sale, still? Do you give me permission to do so?
krabbencutter
KVRist

260 posts since 12 Jul, 2013

Postby krabbencutter; Fri May 18, 2018 9:14 am Re: FS/FT:Sigmund D16+50%code; Addictive Keys; iZotope; Waves;AAS; AIR; WTB: iZotope; NI;etc

Igor Sena wrote:[...]
Having that said, that was actually a good insight and i have to thank you, because now i have 2 licenses :lol: :lol: :lol: Would you mind i keep this one for sale, still? Do you give me permission to do so?

I hereby grant you permission to do so and declare you 'Lord of the Reverb'. Let us all bathe in the never decaying ambience of the one true verb! May all your past kvr sins (as long as they didn't break any official law) be forgiven and may you always sound spot on! :pray:
I build stuff for REAKTOR, just in case anyone cares :party:
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)