Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
V0RT3X
KVRAF

6928 posts since 3 Jul, 2012, from Canada

Postby V0RT3X; Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:36 pm The Downfall (Industrial/Electronic)

Another Industrial/Dystopian soundscape of some sort

https://soundcloud.com/user-841453413/the-downfall
Developers please focus only on 64bit development. Let 32-bit finally die and become a thing of the past.
fastlanephil
KVRian

571 posts since 3 Jan, 2016

Postby fastlanephil; Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:45 pm Re: The Downfall (Industrial/Electronic)

For me it’s somewhat repetitive for just listening but it could probably be used for soundtrack work as is. With a little more development that could change.

Sounds good.
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

7988 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:01 pm Re: The Downfall (Industrial/Electronic)

Its just started getting interesting near the end
V0RT3X
KVRAF

6928 posts since 3 Jul, 2012, from Canada

Postby V0RT3X; Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:12 pm Re: The Downfall (Industrial/Electronic)

fastlanephil wrote:For me it’s somewhat repetitive for just listening but it could probably be used for soundtrack work as is. With a little more development that could change.

Sounds good.

Yah It could probably use a bit more work, I didn't spend much time on it. I usually throw these mock ups together in a few hours in Ableton. I have a pretty bad habit of not finishing a lot of my musical stuff because I'm busy doing other things.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Its just started getting interesting near the end

Thanks, yah i'm trying to think of stuff to add to keep the feeling going in this track.
Developers please focus only on 64bit development. Let 32-bit finally die and become a thing of the past.

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe