fatar

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fatar controllers are the hallmark of the audio profession. if you don't already have one, chances are you want one, full size if you've got the room for it. almost everybody these days wants a fatar, and thanks to the modern economic paradigm almost anybody can get one. isn't it a surprise that fatar asked me when they wanted to expand their sound module line to include the SE version (software edition).

the fatarSE was widely received in the states, but sadly the product was dropped due to low international reception, especially due to lack of interest with europeans. one french correspondent said they've already got one, highly doubtful but you never know. the chinese distributor, which was crucial to global plans, wrote back that this new fatar project was qed, i couldn't find a meaningful translation but the q is pronounced like 'ch'.

while you may never get your hands on a fatarSE the sound of it constitutes most of my recent recording. one of those things thats recognisable anywhere. watch your speakers, title track is a bit hot
http://xoxos.net/temp/ezbakeoven.mp3
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

if you can't listen, for posterity, it had a big bottom end.

i'm a bit upset about it now, lots of people we sent it to seemed to love it. they said they couldn't get off their fatarSE.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

todd rundgren had said, "the magic takes place on your fatarSE. let the world hear the majestic sounds of your fatarSE".

"it's so wide i have to lean over to reach from one side to the other".

it really is one incredible instrument!

sorry, is this about a MIDI controller pre-loaded with SE patches including some of yours?

yeah, i'd read that Fatar keyboards are up there with the best of MIDI keyboards, but haven't had the chance to try/buy one yet.
also, that mp3 link doesn't work in a separate tab i get "not found" and nothing more.

CinningBao wrote:sorry, is this about a MIDI controller pre-loaded with SE patches including some of yours?
Its puerile 'humour'.

fatarSE

"fat arse"
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

And lo, the Mr Entertainment moniker continues..

arse (just give me 64bit AU of the oscine tract and the other nature, models and percussion stuff and I might be able to ride the humour..)

just checked and xoxos.net no longer exists.. apart from on the wayback machine, i suppose

ah man.. i didn't want to have to acknowledge this

CinningBao wrote:
just checked and xoxos.net no longer exists.. apart from on the wayback machine, i suppose

ah man.. i didn't want to have to acknowledge this
bad news indeed, at least all free vst's are still accessible via wayback

Return to “xoxos”