KVR Developer Challenge 2018 is Go

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Interesting, our team will have to look into this.
Denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.deniseaudio.com

Youlean wrote:I wish a good luck to everyone that is entering! For me this was a great experience!
will you be on board with a new thingie? maybe a really good frequency analyzer, in quality of your fabulous loudness meter? you'd pretty much win again then, i predict - and well deserved. :wink:
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

In for the watch :)

brok landers wrote:
Youlean wrote:I wish a good luck to everyone that is entering! For me this was a great experience!
will you be on board with a new thingie? maybe a really good frequency analyzer, in quality of your fabulous loudness meter? you'd pretty much win again then, i predict - and well deserved. :wink:
No, I need to finish the release of V2 of my Loudness Meter plugin.

Thanks! :)

I'm working on something for the KVR DC 18 :D

I'm planning to do two major updates for Spaceship Delay just after as well :
  • one for bug fixes + 2 new features + stuff that has been suggested by the users over the last months
  • one for the UI rework :party:
And my long awaited start in the commercial plug-ins world will begin after that :lol: (+ some plug-ins releases I did for my clients )

And I'll be at New York AES and at London JUCE ADC in October + November :hyper:

That's great news. I love Spaceship delay, can't wait for the new features!

Ivan_C wrote:I'm working on something for the KVR DC 18 :D

I'm planning to do two major updates for Spaceship Delay just after as well :
  • one for bug fixes + 2 new features + stuff that has been suggested by the users over the last months
  • one for the UI rework :party:
And my long awaited start in the commercial plug-ins world will begin after that :lol: (+ some plug-ins releases I did for my clients )

And I'll be at New York AES and at London JUCE ADC in October + November :hyper:
The best (64 bit) delay will get even better?! OH BABY!

I was curious on when you are supposed to release source to your plug-in if it's open source? Immediately on start of competition, or after the competition is done?

Cheers,
Jens

For larger entries, do we do it like before and host them ourselves, with the "Download" buttons in the KVR database being a direct download link?

Also, once something's ready, should we set it to "published" and the KVRDC flag will keep it hidden from public view until the launch, or should we keep it "draft"?

Unfortunately, I won't be able to release what I had in mind in time but whatever, I'll do that update for Spaceship Delay in September as I promised ;)

Deadline today (August 31st), in my time zone at least, so voting will start tomorrow (or in a few days when everything is set up) I assume, as it says 'voting in September'. Looking forward to it. :love:

Last call news item said deadline's today midnight Hawaiian time, entries will be reviewed over the weekend, and revealed/published Monday September 3rd.

Thanks for the update, missed that.

Hello all ;)
Today's the day! so exciting! :D
I've been looking forward to this developers challenge. It's awhile since the last one.

I'm so thrilled :hyper: to see what great innovations & crafty tools will be presented this time :D

As the curtain goes up on this challenge
Just want to wish all dev's good luck :tu:
Thank you :pray: for developing "state of the art" audio tools for all of us in music. :clap:
You all freaking rock! :hyper: :tu: :clap: :party: :hihi: :hug: :phones:

It's monday in europe. Can`t wait... :D

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”