Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
The Chase
KVRAF

10507 posts since 12 Jun, 2004, from Alberto Balsam

Postby The Chase; Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:18 pm Re: KVR Developer Challenge 2018 Wish List

That reminds me - a plug-in wrapper that doubles the GUI size would be a nice utility for those who love older plugs.
OllyAudio
KVRer

3 posts since 7 Jun, 2018, from Ukraine. Kharkiv.

Postby OllyAudio; Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:09 pm Re: KVR Developer Challenge 2018 Wish List

I would like to see a universal tool for synthesizing sounds. Such a tool is an extensive analyzer. All in one. Sogogram, Oscilloscope, Frequency Analyzer, signal phase control.Tuner and freeze/scrn.
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
Blonk
KVRer

11 posts since 31 May, 2017

Postby Blonk; Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:39 am Re: KVR Developer Challenge 2018 Wish List

I would love an xox-style drum sequencer with user determinable MIDI notes!
I wanna SEQUENCE my HARDWARE DRUM MACHINE via VST STEP SEQUENCER STYLE!

MFB-522, 2 x ALESIS HR-16 DRUM MACHINE (THE BEST!), 1 x LITTLE KORG VOLCA BEATS, 1 x TR ROLAND 707 YESSSSSSSS

WHOSE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!?! MAY THE BEST PERSON WIN!!!!
nr1killabee
KVRist

89 posts since 12 Feb, 2008

Postby nr1killabee; Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:07 am Re: KVR Developer Challenge 2018 Wish List

I have no requests as we are overloaded with so many plugins already but if you make a synth vst and it has an arpeggiator (or sequencer) on board, please give it midi out functionality.

Edit: ow and after reading the other requests:

That reminds me - a plug-in wrapper that doubles the GUI size would be a nice utility for those who love older plugs.
nr1killabee
KVRist

89 posts since 12 Feb, 2008

Postby nr1killabee; Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:33 am Re: KVR Developer Challenge 2018 Wish List

I have no requests as we are overloaded with so many plugins already but if you make a synth vst and it has an arpeggiator (or sequencer) on board, please give it midi out functionality.

Edit: ow and after reading the other requests:

[/quote]
+1

My wish is for more creative MIDI plugins. Possibly like Brian Eno's Logic Pro X Scripter here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv7epY75Wa0

+1
enroe
KVRian

694 posts since 18 Mar, 2008, from germany

Postby enroe; Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:45 am Re: KVR Developer Challenge 2018 Wish List

nr1killabee wrote: ... as we are overloaded with so many plugins already ...

Yes, there are so many plugins already. But at a closer look
you will see that there are only very few plugins that

-- are optical compressors in 64-bit
-- are multiband exciters with decent saturation
-- are dynamic automatic eqs (e.g. sidechain-inversion)

Besides that, GUI-ergonomy is a strong factor: Most
existing plugins have fantastically created knobs. But
more important are indicators about the work of a
plugin. That can be the underlying frequency chart
for an eq, or the amount of reduction for a comp which
includes a graphic view on the response curve.

So there still is a lot of space for optimizations and
ideas and thus for better plugins.
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de
Touch The Universe
KVRAF

3231 posts since 2 Oct, 2008

Postby Touch The Universe; Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:08 am Re: KVR Developer Challenge 2018 Wish List

Midi effect - virtual keyboard and modwheel for visual indication of performance for those synths that don't have them. PLEASE!!
High Quality Soundsets with a generous amount of presets for Lush-101, Hive, Electra 2, Diversion, Halion, Largo, Rapid, Dune II, and Spire.
http://www.touch-the-universe.com/
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to KVR Developer Challenge 2018