Spring Theme: upbeat, no angst, synths, some acoustic guitar

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

This is a simple, upbeat and straightforward track, largely based on synths, with a touch of acoustic guitar. No angst in this one, or maybe just a little touch of drama.

The synth solo was made using Repro-1 seconded by Monique. The piano parts were pianoteq flanked by an electric piano from Discovery Pro. The sequenced foundation was made using Bazille. The guitar part was played on a Shiraki guitar, with some fair bit of treatment. As always, created in Bitwig, mixed and masterized in Mixbus32C. Enjoy. Comments of all kinds as always welcomed.

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/spring-theme

Cheers.

I really love how lively these sounds feel, especially the guitar one, however the guitar might be louder. Great work, keep it up, mate! :)

Thanks. I quickly listened to it again this morning and it sounds like some drum parts need better centering. So I'll remix that. I'll take the occasion to give a little boost to the guitar parts.

Update: There's a new version uploaded (Saturday 7th 11:00). Some drum parts IMHO now blends a bit better and the guitar was given a tad more presence.

Cheers.

Return to “Music Cafe”