My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

have just released my new Trance Track "Piper Dreams".

I have produced this with FL Studio 12.

My used Synths:

Sylenth1
Serum
Hybrid

Plug ins:

Build in EQ and others like Fruity Love Filter for Sidechaining, Fruity Overdrive, etc.

Many free Plug-ins like TAN, Luftikus, Rough Rider, TDR Nova, TDR Kotelnikov, etc.

This is my second Song. Maybe not perfect but for a hobby project I am satisfied with.

Hope you like it.....

Regards
Danyo

https://soundcloud.com/user-413310005/piper-dreams

Edit: Have updated the Song.
Last edited by danyo2008 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

I like it a lot! Very enjoyable to listen.

Mattt12345 wrote:I like it a lot! Very enjoyable to listen.
Thank you very much. :-)

Hi,

have done a little bit fine tuning yesterday evening and have updated the Song on SoundCloud.

If you're interested, please check. :-)

Thx and regards
Danyo

By the way, i like this ,,flute´´ Melody. Give this genre a new serious touch

Pretty decent for your second song, I hit you up with a follow on Soundcloud.
I'm a fan of the Joof style Trance of the early 90's.
You capture the vibe, also liked your first track.
Keep it up, look forward to hearing more in the future.

FlyingNoodle wrote:Pretty decent for your second song, I hit you up with a follow on Soundcloud.
I'm a fan of the Joof style Trance of the early 90's.
You capture the vibe, also liked your first track.
Keep it up, look forward to hearing more in the future.
Thank you very much. I grew up in the 80th and 90th. So this time has shaped me for this kind of music. I like nice melodies, so I try to build in and combine all together.

But I am also open for new things. Will try to experiment with other styles too. We will see.... :-)

Thx for following on SoundCloud. :-)

Regards
Danyo

Mattt12345 wrote:By the way, i like this ,,flute´´ Melody. Give this genre a new serious touch
Glad to hear, that you like the melody. :-)

I am also a fan of nice melodies in all kind of genres. For me, a melody is the heart of a song and a part of a song where the people will remember to....

Thank you very much for your Feedback....

Have a nice day
Regards
Danyo

Nice composition and groove. The mix leaves something to be desired, but could be fixed easily.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote:Nice composition and groove. The mix leaves something to be desired, but could be fixed easily.
Any suggestions for me what have to be fixed?

Well, there are no apparent issues, but overall sound is thin and muffled compared to commercial productions. A lot of EQ work and processing is needed to get there.

Or send it to me, I could do that.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote:Well, there are no apparent issues, but overall sound is thin and muffled compared to commercial productions. A lot of EQ work and processing is needed to get there.

Or send it to me, I could do that.
Hi, thanks for your help.... I have adjusted the EQ on the Master Track a little bit. If you like, please hear again. Maybe it is not perfect, but better than before.... If i have time, i will try to adjust the Mixdown as well.... :-)

Regards
Danyo

I like it, chord progression sounds awesome, well done :D

DJAleksandr wrote:I like it, chord progression sounds awesome, well done :D
Thanks.... Nice to hear..... :-)

Return to “Music Cafe”