Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Architeuthis
KVRAF

2921 posts since 27 Jan, 2006, from Phoenix, AZ

Postby Architeuthis; Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:51 pm Looking for UI artist for total redesign of my plugins

This is quite ugly.

Elan Hickler here, owner of Soundemote.

I am looking for a UI artist to submit ideas of how we can take our business to the next level aesthetically. I will not be accepting resumes. Visual ideas only. :tu:

- We will also need to show modulation current depth and current value, so that would be things like secondary pointers on knobs and secondary pie shapes.

- We will need a way to fit many LFOs and modulation options into convenient user experience, maybe that means less on screen, more pages, maybe that means show/hide features, etc. We are open to everything.

- You don't need to redesign the entire UI in the visual idea you are submitting, just enough to give me an idea of a direction.

- I don't think I need to say this, but just in case: This is not a programming job; we are looking for a digital / visual artist to provide image assets.

Once I accept your idea, you will be hired on for the aesthetic direction of the Oscilloscope Music Synthesizer series and we will discuss compensation and time frame.

LiteX2
KVRer

13 posts since 3 May, 2018

Postby LiteX2; Thu May 03, 2018 2:23 pm Re: Looking for UI artist for total redesign of my plugins

I know this might be the wrong respond in regards to getting the job, but i really like it. Now it does need some depth, an clarity, but i like the general layout and the palette. Do you have any reference imagery, any styles you favor over others ? Your pick for most aesthetic plugin to date, for instance.
Jimbrowski-one
KVRist

73 posts since 13 Aug, 2007, from Montréal, QC

Postby Jimbrowski-one; Thu May 17, 2018 9:55 am Re: Looking for UI artist for total redesign of my plugins

No resumes? Just so that I understand you correctly, you want people to do the (or some of the) work upfront, so that you can sift through their work, and finally decide which you like best with the "promise" of possibly hiring them for an undisclosed amount?

Are you a designer trying to get inspiration? :?: :scared: :!:

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to DSP and Plug-in Development