Has Cream been abandoned?

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cousin_itt wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:15 am even the iPad version which is relatively stable in iOS 10 32bit now crashes randomly in iOS 11 64bit.
if you contrast its iOS stability with that of a comparably complex app like Patterning 2 we quickly see that Kirnu is, and it so pains me to say, abandonware.
:dog:
There seem to be regular versions up for test on TestFlight. So something is happening.

Edit: Scratch that. Latest test version has 38 days before expiry and won’t actually install successfully.....

I am confused by this thread. Is the demo version ok, but the full version is not? Is there a new version on the way or has the product been abandoned? I was on the verge of getting it cause Cubase arp is so limited. Should I or should I get something else?

Obviously the dev has moved on. If you can get an older release of Cream that might be good.
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

The test version expires four hours from now.

what outstanding bugs are in the current build?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:36 am what outstanding bugs are in the current build?
random crashes.

latest testfilght version (1.2.2) installs fine.

GearNostalgia wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:14 pm I am confused by this thread. Is the demo version ok, but the full version is not? Is there a new version on the way or has the product been abandoned? I was on the verge of getting it cause Cubase arp is so limited. Should I or should I get something else?
the most reliable vst version i've found is the slimmed done one from Computer Music.
it lacks most of the scales and multi-tracks but has all the other goodies and seems stable.

cousin_itt wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:15 pm latest testfilght version (1.2.2) installs fine.
Yes, it was a problem with TestFlight. Clicking “update” looked like it was failing to complete since the “update” button remained after installation. This has also been fixed and the update behaves like other TestFlight apps.

A new release was made on TestFlight on November 26th.

Once I tried BlueArp, I lost all interest in Cream even though I paid for it.

++1
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

"Cash rules everything around me. C.R.E.A.M. Get the money. Dollar dollar bill, y'all."

nexussynth wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:51 am++1
++1? Wow, super extra agreement, huh? :hihi:

iPad beta 1.2.0 (1004) working nicely.
MIDI in and out, clocks in (slow to change tempo) clocks out.
Running some crazy stuff at 700bpm playing with the length track, sounding very organic.
And stable!
32bit iPad support seems to have been dropped.

cousin_itt wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:34 pm iPad beta 1.2.0 (1004) working nicely.
MIDI in and out, clocks in (slow to change tempo) clocks out.
Running some crazy stuff at 700bpm playing with the length track, sounding very organic.
And stable!
32bit iPad support seems to have been dropped.
Interesting. App crashes when changing presets. Air 2, iOS 13.3

Return to “Kirnu”