Collab psytrance track.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not the kind of music i listen to too much any more but still a solid production. The classical music elements - lead towards the end was nicely done. Overall very good work and I enjoyed listening to this track.

Id sub

Thanks, glad you liked it! (I'm the second guy :) )
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:(I'm the second guy :) )
No no.. I'm the second guy. You did bigger job so you be the first guy ;)

Now that's what I call an adventure. I noticed the one section you completely killed the bottom end of the kick. Any particular reason why? Just curious.

Anyway, very well done as expected.

wagtunes wrote:Now that's what I call an adventure. I noticed the one section you completely killed the bottom end of the kick. Any particular reason why? Just curious.

Thank you :hug:

Could you specify the time? I didn't find anything weird from the automation (ie accidental highpass or anything).

Distorted Horizon wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Now that's what I call an adventure. I noticed the one section you completely killed the bottom end of the kick. Any particular reason why? Just curious.

Thank you :hug:

Could you specify the time? I didn't find anything weird from the automation (ie accidental highpass or anything).
I think it was just before the 6 minute mark.

Hmmm.. Didn't find anything. Except the fact that SC has horrible sound quality :P

Distorted Horizon wrote:Hmmm.. Didn't find anything. Except the fact that SC has horrible sound quality :P
I'll listen again when I get a chance. It may not be there or it may not even be the kick. I'll more precise next time I comment.

Not my type of music, but somehow you made me like it for a few minutes!

As others have already commented but I will join the club in saying, this is not a genre of music I would normally listen to. However, taking this as a production it sounds top notch and a successful collab. Keep it going.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

Oh god, sound FX are too loud from the very beginning. It is less apparent once the bass kicks in.

Cool stuff, but needs more work on mix balance.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Thanks for the feedback guys! I think it's great that people who are not into the genre found it interesting (even my wife surprisingly liked it).

I agree that the mix need some work, will return to it later with fresh ears :)

Very cool. Sounds nice and crisp on my crappy headphones.

Thanks, mate!

Return to “Music Cafe”