u-he Colour Copy - bucket brigade delay

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know we should get some more offical info soon but I just couldn't resist to share this :D

It's the souped-up Lyrebird from Repro-1/5.

Already covered well enough with delays… but... if the price is right, and it doesn't cost more than 50 €, surely worth considering. Looks good, judging from the pics.

Nice UI. I usually don't like chicken-head knobs but those look lovely - some nice shading and modulation on them. The whole thing looks easy on the eye and the colour logo is cute. :tu:

I'm waiting for a Superbooth demo to show up on youtube, hopefully one that doesn't have the sound drowned in the sea of ambient noise that is Superbooth. :hihi:

Or even better, when can we demo it? :hyper:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

not only a very smooth and pleasant sounding delay... also, chorus! :tu:

aha... although I swore not to buy another delay anymore... I will give this one a shot :D
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

They're also showing their spring reverb:

Ok, I'll be the devil's advocate: The Uhbik bundle is end of life and being replaced by separate plugins?

:)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Look very interesting. There's gotta be a Soundtoys-style rack to house them, right? :wink:

Man, another delay plugin. I’ll have to try I love delays but man...

Gosh... there's goes my (our ?) "No new delay purchase until 2025 !"

Maybe its time for the virtual EuroRack : uRack
(or : oohRack - as "u-He" is pronounced "Ooh-Heh" in German 8) )
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Chapelle wrote:They're also showing their spring reverb:
Now, that's an insta buy. No spring reverb in my virtual rack yet :clap:

I wonder, if Uhbik will be overhauled, soon... very soon... Although I covered most of those plugins, I bet u-He will implement cool different features, so I "have to buy" :D
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Re Uhbik: Neither CoCo nor the Springythingy would work in surround, nor would PW or Satin. But Uhbik is a stronghold in Film sound and game music - because of 5:1 and stuff. There'll be love for Uhbik, just not with these...

I really dig Lyrebird so the Pro version is a must buy for me. At the same time, I love springs but this one looks so busy. Would definitely have to demo it.

Return to “u-he”