Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Nahkranoth
KVRist

496 posts since 12 Sep, 2007, from Ukraine

Postby Nahkranoth; Fri May 11, 2018 7:30 am Buying some plugins after the site has gone

Hi, Rurik!

Is it still possible to buy your plugins, considering the site is definitely not yours now?
I feel I'm missing some of them :wink:
Pytchblend
KVRian

531 posts since 4 Jul, 2011, from UK

Postby Pytchblend; Fri May 11, 2018 7:42 am Re: Buying some plugins after the site has gone

Nahkranoth wrote:...considering the site is definitely not yours now

Are you sure? Have you clicked on the Site Map link at the bottom of the pages? It looks more a work in progress revamp to me.

https://www.xoxos.net/about/
Nahkranoth
KVRist

Postby Nahkranoth; Fri May 11, 2018 8:45 am Re: Buying some plugins after the site has gone

Pytchblend wrote:
Nahkranoth wrote:...considering the site is definitely not yours now

Are you sure? Have you clicked on the Site Map link at the bottom of the pages? It looks more a work in progress revamp to me.

https://www.xoxos.net/about/

Well, not so sure now :o
fforet
KVRist

66 posts since 19 Sep, 2015

Postby fforet; Sat May 12, 2018 3:05 am Re: Buying some plugins after the site has gone

Nahkranoth
KVRist

Postby Nahkranoth; Sat May 12, 2018 4:07 am Re: Buying some plugins after the site has gone

fforet wrote:https://www.xoxos.net/shop/

Yep, the shop is still there, but atm it's not usable. Guess I'll have to wait a little.
Pytchblend
KVRian

Postby Pytchblend; Sat May 12, 2018 4:09 am Re: Buying some plugins after the site has gone

You could try PMing him?
Nahkranoth
KVRist

Postby Nahkranoth; Sat May 12, 2018 4:16 am Re: Buying some plugins after the site has gone

Pytchblend wrote:You could try PMing him?

I'm in no hurry, let Rurik attend the site issues first. Who knows, what new amazing things will wait for us there? :hyper: yeah, keep dreaming
Pytchblend
KVRian

Postby Pytchblend; Sat May 12, 2018 4:40 am Re: Buying some plugins after the site has gone

I'm also guessing that the odd looking blog about gear reviews are only part of the template he used. A real blog would be cool; gaming, drones, dsp and plugins :)
xoxos
Mr Entertainment

12018 posts since 29 Apr, 2002, from i might peeramid

Postby xoxos; Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:53 am Re: Buying some plugins after the site has gone

current site at URL is not mine
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha xoxos.net free vst. neither a follower nor a leader be
tagore "where roads are made i lose my way"
where there is certainty, consideration is absent.
Pytchblend
KVRian

Postby Pytchblend; Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:59 am Re: Buying some plugins after the site has gone

Then I am deeply sickened by their attempt.

Moderators: xoxos, KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to xoxos