Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
kingpinpearce
KVRer

4 posts since 14 Apr, 2018

Postby kingpinpearce; Tue May 15, 2018 8:34 am FS: Toontrack EZ Mix 2 + Additional Packs

Hi everyone:

I bought EZ Mix 2 several months ago as a just starting mixer to get me through a couple of have to projects, but now I want to start mixing without a net, so to speak. So i'm selling these items as a set.

EZ Mix 2 plus the following EZ Mix Packs:
Ambient
Bass Toolbox
Drums Toolbox
Indie Guitars
Lead Vocals
Mastering
Songwriters Tools
Vocal Toolbox

I paid $250 for all of it (got a good deal at Christmas), looking for $150. Paypal accepted, Friends/Family or +4% if registered sale. Will need to notify Toontrack of the exchange unless you wish to buy the account outright - I don't use instrument sampling in my work (a cappella music primarily) so I won't need a ToonTrack account in the future.

Please PM me with offers. I am new here, but have done a transaction or two buying. Thanks for your consideration. :)
musicartist
KVRer

29 posts since 3 Apr, 2018

Postby musicartist; Tue May 15, 2018 10:06 am Re: FS: Toontrack EZ Mix 2 + Additional Packs

kingpinpearce bought some plugins from me a while ago, so I can attest to his seriousness and reliability.

The transaction was fast and the communication was great.
kingpinpearce
KVRer

Postby kingpinpearce; Fri May 18, 2018 3:39 am Re: FS: Toontrack EZ Mix 2 + Additional Packs

Bump!
kingpinpearce
KVRer

Postby kingpinpearce; Tue May 22, 2018 10:43 am Re: FS: Toontrack EZ Mix 2 + Additional Packs

Bump!

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)