Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
BluGenes
KVRist
 
299 posts since 15 May, 2017
The programmer that wrote this software has passed away. So, when Windows updated, it un-registered the software. The registration server for the software is no longer running due to the authors passing..

Now I need a new solution that allows me to screen capture my audio with ASIO and Windows. ASIO Link was able to mix the audio from WDM and ASIO allowing software like OBS to be screen capture the audio.

Any ideas?
User avatar
BertKoor
KVRAF
 
10563 posts since 8 Mar, 2005, from Utrecht, Holland
Idea from another thread:
tonedef71 wrote:His next of kin is trying to help out:

If you need assistance activating any of o-deus audio's software please let me know.

I have set up an email address: odeus-issues@daedulus.net

Please contact me through that. Make sure to add {ODEUS-ISSUES}: to the beginning of the subject, otherwise it will be filtered.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is back online!!
User avatar
Mace404
KVRist
 
354 posts since 12 Mar, 2005
Same thing here. Sent an email to that address + subject 11 days ago and no response yet.
Just sent a reminder.
Kaine
KVRAF
 
1748 posts since 4 Nov, 2004, from Manchester
I came across a OSB plugin ASIO driver last week... I've not tested it yet, but if you're looking for a possible solution, it has to be worth a punt.

https://github.com/pkviet/obs-asio
BluGenes
KVRist
 
299 posts since 15 May, 2017
Kaine wrote:I came across a OSB plugin ASIO driver last week... I've not tested it yet, but if you're looking for a possible solution, it has to be worth a punt.

https://github.com/pkviet/obs-asio



thanks will look at it..
BluGenes
KVRist
 
299 posts since 15 May, 2017
BertKoor wrote:Idea from another thread:
tonedef71 wrote:His next of kin is trying to help out:

If you need assistance activating any of o-deus audio's software please let me know.

I have set up an email address: odeus-issues@daedulus.net

Please contact me through that. Make sure to add {ODEUS-ISSUES}: to the beginning of the subject, otherwise it will be filtered.



although this looks promising, I am reluctant to use this software anymore... I'd like to know if any one succeeds, but, I have to look for a replacement..
User avatar
Mace404
KVRist
 
354 posts since 12 Mar, 2005
Ah, even after editing my post it got deleted. :)
Anyways, google is your friend. Seems were not the only one wanting to keep our paid software running.
BluGenes
KVRist
 
299 posts since 15 May, 2017
Mace404 wrote:Ah, even after editing my post it got deleted. :)
Anyways, google is your friend. Seems were not the only one wanting to keep our paid software running.


yup.. well, I was hesitant on using VoiceMeeter, but, I have settled for it, for now. I had read that it has a latency issue, but, seems to be working OK for me.
Topcheese
KVRist
 
110 posts since 12 Nov, 2017
Isn't this what you're talking about?
https://www.vb-audio.com/Cable/

Edit: Sorry, just found out what Voicemeeter is.
BluGenes
KVRist
 
299 posts since 15 May, 2017
Topcheese wrote:Isn't this what you're talking about?
https://www.vb-audio.com/Cable/

Edit: Sorry, just found out what Voicemeeter is.



yea, just pay attention to how you it is set up. It is possible to actually set it up wrong and it still works. You have to tell VM to use ASIO and everything else to use VM.. ( in the simplest terms ) I followed a video on YouTube on how to set it up.

This is for the Banana version of VoiceMeeter, but, it is the same setup for the regular version..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjFfoAZvi8s&t=344s

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Computer Setup and System Configuration