All DAW Software and poo like that...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ever notice all DAW users have personal issues with plugins / DAW in general? Should we all swap programs and see where this goes? :hihi:

Never noticed that, mostly because I don't have any serious issues with my DAW.

"Ever noticed" time!

What do you mean? I'm personally very happy with my plugins and DAW of choice.

I think it's a (deserved) satire on this one: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=504957

I was just sayin is all, jus pears to be

acousticglue wrote:I was just sayin is all, jus pears to be
By which observations?

Maybe the answer per my other thread is people using cracked versions of Cubase or Logic. I read here most every morning and over time people complain about a new plugin crashing DAWs. I at about a 99.8% clip never see these issues. Once and my mistake of use of a plugin had DAW I use crash it. I dont think that new plugin being out would be posted here but to support of dev and wait for response. Doing that mitigates the bad responses that we dont want to read over coffee. Dont take it up with public at large unless you have not received help or feedback as to the problem. It makes DAW and plugin devs look bad. I only posted original to bring to front that if users truly had these issues all the time why would you fight that? Otherwise keep with the dev for idea to fix first

no issues whatsoever with winxp and EnergyXT 2.7 and the stable of tried and true vst synths and effects i've been using for many years, its just been smooth, music creation for me :wink:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

^ ext3 isnt very stable. Guess I should install v2.7 instead.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Very happy with S1 3.5. Hasn't crashed once. Stock plugins are fine/great. Maybe they are not all top notch, not every plugin ever made is going to be a winner. It comes with something like 35 plugins -lots of great ones.

What I notice is that obviously there are members that use 'side-accounts' to drop 'satire' threads or comments to avoid unveiling their usual KVR-existence. :P

Halonmusic wrote:^ ext3 isnt very stable. Guess I should install v2.7 instead.
i recommend 2.7. it appears 3.0 broke lots of things with cpu multicore support :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:^ ext3 isnt very stable. Guess I should install v2.7 instead.
i recommend 2.7. it appears 3.0 broke lots of things with cpu multicore support :idea:
Thanks. :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

No issues in Reaper it 'just works'!! Even 64/32 bit plugs, it doesn't care!! :tu:

Return to “Effects”