Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
YUHANI
KVRer

2 posts since 22 Jan, 2018

Postby YUHANI; Sun May 20, 2018 12:24 pm YUHANI - PURPLE GLOCK (sampled some teena marie :p)

perpetual3
KVRist

240 posts since 28 Sep, 2012

Postby perpetual3; Sun May 20, 2018 12:51 pm Re: YUHANI - PURPLE GLOCK (sampled some teena marie :p)

Much respect.

I checked out your Soundcloud too. I like:

Airplains n’shit

Jazz Panda

FINESSIN’

Made me wait

Valor

Purple glock.
ChamMusic
KVRist

475 posts since 12 Jun, 2006, from Birmingham, UK

Postby ChamMusic; Sun May 20, 2018 1:15 pm Re: YUHANI - PURPLE GLOCK (sampled some teena marie :p)

Great main riff and some nicely judged grooves in there.

Good sound combos as well.

The only thing missing for me was: I wanted the main riff to drop out at some point to be replaced with a serious contrasting section...that way, maybe the 'return of the main riff' would have even bigger impact?

Linked to the above, having that main riff appear on other sounds would've possibly been interesting as well.

Good track as it stands, though...enjoyed it.
Mark Taylor
Chameleon Music
wagtunes
KVRAF

11749 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Sun May 20, 2018 3:25 pm Re: YUHANI - PURPLE GLOCK (sampled some teena marie :p)

I liked the way the piece evolved while still keeping the main riff. The ending was a little unexpected and, for me anyway, a little out of place with the rest of the track. But all in all, very cool.
htcnext2
KVRist

218 posts since 3 Jul, 2017, from Austria

Postby htcnext2; Mon May 21, 2018 3:27 pm Re: YUHANI - PURPLE GLOCK (sampled some teena marie :p)

Time for some underground beatz. Nicely done!
Greetings
HM

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe