- 1: Preset/Load and save in XML utilizing a Bank/Preset system which mirrors the File structure where they are stored. New Banks can be created, Presets are always saved to the currently selected Bank at the moment.
2: A theme manager based on 5 colours which can be edited in real-time and saved/loaded as a preset.
3: A Randomize Customization System with the ability to set min/max/enable and probability for each parameter (probability is still to be implemented). These can also be saved/Loaded as Presets.
4: An Information Bar which displays hover Help as well as values fro the current Slider. Help can be disabled from the File menu.
5: Vector based System that can be resized by dragging the bottom corner.
6. Global Randomizer and a Global Default, the Global Default can be saved using the current settings at any time
7. Definable Font Type and Size.
8. Section Randomize and Default Buttons.
9. Definable Knob Sensitivity and Mode.
This video is an earlier version but still relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT7VIVx ... e=youtu.be
Fluctuate reprocesses incoming midi and can:
* Limit Velocity/CC Ranges
* Add Random Velocity Amount to incoming Velocity
* Add Random Pitch bend Values with each note On
* Remap the MIDI Channel
* Send a Random CC Value with each Note On, this can be off (0) or set to any CC number.
* There are 2 independent CCs available.
* All of these functions can be used together or independently
* Knobs can be automated.
- * The Plug-in takes Midi Input and Passes it through after using the Selected functions.
* Random Velocity - Takes the incoming Midi Velocity and adds a random positive or negative value based on the amount setting and passes it to the output.
* Random Pitch Bend - Adds a Random Pitch bend Message by the selected Amount to each outgoing Note.
* Channel Remap - Changes the Midi Channel from whatever Channel is incoming to the Selected Channel. Setting it to Zero is Off.
* CC1/CC2 Sections - Selecting a CC ID you can directly take control of a Control Change using the CC Base Knob which can be also be automated. The Random Amount will send a positive random Value added to the Base Value with each Note on. In the video I use CC1 to control the Modulation Wheel which is mapped to Pitch to easily her what's going on. If the CC ID parameter is zero then it is disabled.
It now installs the presets through the installer as opposed to the earlier system of copying when run.
Download Fluctuate for Windows x64/x32
Download Fluctuate VST/AU for MAC (min 10.7)