FL Studio 20 now available

Plug-in hosts and other software applications discussion
Chapelle
KVRian
1057 posts since 28 Dec, 2007

Post Tue May 22, 2018 6:29 am

Last edited by Chapelle on Mon May 28, 2018 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF
8093 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 6:43 am

Launch video done on a Mac, theyve come along way :)

RobinWood
KVRer
15 posts since 21 May, 2018

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 6:46 am

Holy s**t FL20 is amazing :love:

sjm
KVRAF
1697 posts since 17 Apr, 2004

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 7:16 am

Looking forward to trying out the multiple time signatures. I've got a project on the backburner mixing 7/8 and 11/8 that I'll dig out again.

Thanks to IL for engaging in the discussion about time signatures on KVR and for listening to us!
Voted KVR's resident drunk Robert Smith impersonator (thanks Frantz!)

simmo75
KVRian
935 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 7:19 am

It looks very capable.
Is there MPE support?

User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
16904 posts since 7 Jan, 2009 from Croatia

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 7:23 am

There's no direct MPE support from what it seems.

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRian
1313 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 7:34 am

sjm wrote:Looking forward to trying out the multiple time signatures. I've got a project on the backburner mixing 7/8 and 11/8 that I'll dig out again.

Thanks to IL for engaging in the discussion about time signatures on KVR and for listening to us!
+1

User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
4699 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 7:46 am

sjm wrote:Looking forward to trying out the multiple time signatures. I've got a project on the backburner mixing 7/8 and 11/8 that I'll dig out again.

Thanks to IL for engaging in the discussion about time signatures on KVR and for listening to us!
Jaath wankoh.

sjm
KVRAF
1697 posts since 17 Apr, 2004

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 8:46 am

donkey tugger wrote:
sjm wrote:Looking forward to trying out the multiple time signatures. I've got a project on the backburner mixing 7/8 and 11/8 that I'll dig out again.

Thanks to IL for engaging in the discussion about time signatures on KVR and for listening to us!
Jaath wankoh.
It's probably indie/britpop. :P
Voted KVR's resident drunk Robert Smith impersonator (thanks Frantz!)

User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
4699 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 9:02 am

sjm wrote:
donkey tugger wrote:
sjm wrote:Looking forward to trying out the multiple time signatures. I've got a project on the backburner mixing 7/8 and 11/8 that I'll dig out again.

Thanks to IL for engaging in the discussion about time signatures on KVR and for listening to us!
Jaath wankoh.
It's probably indie/britpop. :P
I'll let you off then, of course.

sjm
KVRAF
1697 posts since 17 Apr, 2004

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 9:07 am

donkey tugger wrote:
sjm wrote:
donkey tugger wrote:
sjm wrote:Looking forward to trying out the multiple time signatures. I've got a project on the backburner mixing 7/8 and 11/8 that I'll dig out again.

Thanks to IL for engaging in the discussion about time signatures on KVR and for listening to us!
Jaath wankoh.
It's probably indie/britpop. :P
I'll let you off then, of course.
Music made for wankohs > music made by wankohs?

Is Morrissey a jazz musician? I'm confused.
Voted KVR's resident drunk Robert Smith impersonator (thanks Frantz!)

User avatar
aMUSEd
KVRAF
29640 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 9:13 am

Are the plugins working on Mac yet?

User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
4699 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 9:19 am

sjm wrote:
I'm confused.
Aren't we all...teh frootyloops is working nice anyway.

User avatar
Vortifex
KVRian
851 posts since 1 Sep, 2016

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 9:23 am

They're releasing an update later in the week that fixes some of the known issues, so I'll wait til then to try it out, seeing as their updates involve downloading and re-installing the entire DAW.

sjm
KVRAF
1697 posts since 17 Apr, 2004

Re: FL Studio 20 now available

Post Tue May 22, 2018 9:32 am

Vortifex wrote:They're releasing an update later in the week that fixes some of the known issues, so I'll wait til then to try it out, seeing as their updates involve downloading and re-installing the entire DAW.
I saw that, and downloaded the installer anyway. After all, I don't have to install it if I don't feel the need to.

Probably a good idea to give a heads up in this thread! Maybe Chapelle wants to edit the OP.
Voted KVR's resident drunk Robert Smith impersonator (thanks Frantz!)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”