Ohmboyz Infinity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OhmBoyz

Red_Force wrote:Do you guys have a favorite plugin regarding UI size management?
Either freely re-sizable like JUCE-based plugins (Valhalla, ToneBoosters, +many more) or multiple size presets like u-he. For vector or vector-like UI I think JUCE-based like is best.

xx JPRacer xx wrote:
Red_Force wrote:Do you guys have a favorite plugin regarding UI size management?
Either freely re-sizable like JUCE-based plugins (Valhalla, ToneBoosters, +many more) or multiple size presets like u-he. For vector or vector-like UI I think JUCE-based like is best.
I like the resizable GUIs on the recent Audio Damage updates.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:
I like the resizable GUIs on the recent Audio Damage updates.
Audio Damage switched to the JUCE framework.

An interesting reading: https://www.audiodamage.com/blogs/news/procedures

It would be nice for Ohmboyz Infinity to use the JUCE framework but they're probably in a far too advanced stage to switch now.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
Any of the ValhallaDSP plugs :tu:

ditto!

dayjob wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
Any of the ValhallaDSP plugs :tu:

ditto!
Me 3 - what I especially like is that Valhalla plugins use readable bold fonts so the text is legible even when scaled down very small. The polar opposite is the new Apple Logic plugins - thin small sans-serif fonts and a bunch of useless empty space in the GUI - WTF?

Back OT - I think there's always room for creative, well-executed plugins that aren't the same old same old. Good to see Ohm is back in the saddle development-wise.

I really like the resizeable GUI of X-fer Serum and U-he. It's not vector based, but it's pretty responsive and lets me see what I need to see on my 5K screen.
:borg:

Yes, and it should be skinnable. And no license transfer fees. But - oh - that price!!! And whoever needs another delay?! I already have all the delays i'd need!

Guys, you're being infantile...

I propose they offer a 50% crossgrade price for anyone that has more than 20 delays :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

xx JPRacer xx wrote: It would be nice for Ohmboyz Infinity to use the JUCE framework but they're probably in a far too advanced stage to switch now.
We are using the JUCE framework now. Told you this was a redo!
jsp1979 wrote:Other multitap delays:
Thanks for the collection! That being said, I don't consider MFM 2 to be classic multi tap, in the sense that Tap and Delay lines are the same thing there. Basic Multi Tap actions is first taps, then they all feed the delay line(s).
The d16 stuff I knew off. I kinda like the "all taps in one pane" UI. Maybe some option to provide if there's a popular demand.
I am surprised you didn't mention Relayer. It's probably my fav as far as multi tap goes ! (but I don't know all the ones you posted).

Red_Force wrote:Anyway... so we listened:

https://blog.ohmforce.com/ohmboyz-infin ... s-pricing/

I'm still not in a position to bite, though that's more down to money issues. It definitely looks like a more attractive proposition, though.

Is 99€ the new final price?

It will be, yes.

Thanks for the price break and the upgrade offer. Unable to resist jumping on board with that. :)
Great stuff :tu:

I'm trying to make a delay preset from scratch.

Everytime I add a tap, there is this ghost tap added after it (see on picture), just like there is some feedback attached to it. But I have set the feedback to 0.0% on every line. I have created 3 taps, I should hear 3 repetitions, but I hear 6. What am I doing wrong please ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Have you checked for Delay 2 settings ? The routing shows action there too.
pekbro wrote:

Thanks for the price break and the upgrade offer. Unable to resist jumping on board with that. :)
Great stuff :tu:
Welcome to the party, pekbro!

Return to “Effects”