Ohmboyz Infinity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OhmBoyz

I would love to see an Ohmicide refresh.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

scott_free wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:03 am I would love to see an Ohmicide refresh.
i'd settle for bug fix/compatibility update with resizable gui. doesn't really need anything beyond that imo. it's already so good.

but i can see how someone would be able to take it and run w/it and add internal modulation or whatever.

dayjob wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:03 pm
the website was updated not too long ago. however, i used migration assistant in MacOS to transfer data to my new mac and most of the ohmforce plugins' licenses transferred over but a couple didn't seem to though they seem to work fine. When clicking on the activate/registration button in the plug in to go to the web link to register/activate the plug in it took me to a 404/non-existing web page.

so, it appears the plug ins can no longer be registered.. at least.. not on macOS monterey.

they work though and the guis are unscrambled.. they were scrambled and useless on big sur.

no idea what this means for windows users.
Out of nowhere I received an email back today from Ohmforce support. It was a big surprise. They say you can still buy new plugins. So apparently they are still in business, but you just have to have a lot of patience to receive an answer from them.

that's crazy : so they say they are still in business, you can buy stuff... but they can't change your account details so that you recover the keys of plug-ins your bought ??? (I did change my account contacts... but the change is not reflected, and they keep sending the keys to the wrong address.. and as it's impossible to contact them).

Maybe you can try to contact Vincent Birebent at Ohmforce, he is the one that answered my email. His email address is vincent.birebent@ohmforce.com

and this is gregory's email.

gregory.makles@ohmforce.com

Many thx for giving me these contacts, just wrote, hopping to get an answer.

no news so far.... sigh...

it took time, but Vincent helped me solve the issue, so it's now closed, pheewww !

hangars liquides wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:16 pm it took time, but Vincent helped me solve the issue, so it's now closed, pheewww !
glad you got your issue resolved.

i'm guessing he didn't provide info about progress on infinity though??

no, I didn't get any information... I actually came back to Vincent to ask about the presets being invisible (none is showing...). So far no answer... I guess I have to be patient. FYI, I also asked about Ohmicide, which I can't run on OSX Monterey...

I would love an ohmicide M1 compatibility update

hugokant wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:27 am I would love an ohmicide M1 compatibility update
i'd be surprised it they move forward w/the plan to update any of the plug ins in any way. ohmboyz infinity was supposed to be the first of the bunch.. a modern take on the ohmboyz delay.. they didn't get it right. it doesn't work and hasn't for years. a total failure.

i was communicating semi-regularly w/the developer but he hasn't responded to my emails since before the pandemic.

sadly, ohmforce is dead. i'd love to be proved wrong but i won't hold my breath.

Skybred wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:52 pm
dayjob wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:03 pm
the website was updated not too long ago. however, i used migration assistant in MacOS to transfer data to my new mac and most of the ohmforce plugins' licenses transferred over but a couple didn't seem to though they seem to work fine. When clicking on the activate/registration button in the plug in to go to the web link to register/activate the plug in it took me to a 404/non-existing web page.

so, it appears the plug ins can no longer be registered.. at least.. not on macOS monterey.

they work though and the guis are unscrambled.. they were scrambled and useless on big sur.

no idea what this means for windows users.
Out of nowhere I received an email back today from Ohmforce support. It was a big surprise. They say you can still buy new plugins. So apparently they are still in business, but you just have to have a lot of patience to receive an answer from them.
My guess is, they’re working on the ultimate cat-in-space illustration, and as soon as they nail it, they’ll be right back to software development.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

So officially dead now I guess as theres been no update in nearly 2 years.
Such a shame
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Effects”