Automatic Tiffanatic | I Looked Into Your Eyes | If Emma Were Slytherin | Robolicious | Tay-Tay | Whitney Avalon

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
meldavid
KVRist
270 posts since 5 Jul, 2002 from Sydney

Post Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:42 pm

Play - Jessie J
Let’s groove...Show your smooth moves--raise the rooooof
Wanna play with you--wanna play with me? Break it down Jessie
I'm free, I'm yours, all night, let it be...This time. This rhyme
Your mine. I’m yours. Lock the door. Get on all fours...HODOR!!!
“Hodor”
You know what to do… :p

I sway-sway, every day-day, to Jessie J-Js, song PLAY. She lights me up, HEY, like a ray-ray, in every possible WAY
This diva is FIT. And she’s magically LIT. You can always rely on Jess to bring IT

Jess, I'm incapable of looking like James Dean or sounding like Marvin Gaye. But your opposite may just be possible.
I'll be the negative to your positive. The black to your white.
The south to your north. And the dark to your light.

I sway-sway, every day-day, to Jessie J-Js, song PLAY. She lights me up, hey, like a ray-ray, in every possible WAY
Take a bow Jess, you’re a beautiful SOUL. And we love you more than you’ll ever KNOW

meldavid
KVRist

Re: Automatic Tiffanatic | I Looked Into Your Eyes | If Emma Were Slytherin | Robolicious | Tay-Tay | Whitney Avalon

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:51 pm

Emilia Isabelle Euphemia Rose, Londonborn of the House Clarke, First of Her Name, the Unhurt, Queen of the Sandals and Most Men, Potential Weefi of Meld, Breaker of Hearts, and Mother of Jargons.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu9MO0xD_h3/
Last edited by meldavid on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

meldavid
KVRist

Re: Automatic Tiffanatic | I Looked Into Your Eyes | If Emma Were Slytherin | Robolicious | Tay-Tay | Whitney Avalon

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:28 pm

Are you sure that is coffee, C&K?

At least these gals have a healthy relationship with cats, unlike Carly Rae JepsenThat girl has some serious issues. She gives out her number too easily to Chad, Tyrone or Chang; puts the pussy on the pedestal; and refuses to respond to my messages.

C&K keeping it real...Ser Greyling, for you! 🐁
Last edited by meldavid on Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

meldavid
KVRist

Post Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:41 pm

RODEO
Take me to the rodeo
Where there's lot of hoes & camel toe
That's where I want to go. Rawhide!

Too many syllables for a Haiku.

Last edited by meldavid on Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF
11070 posts since 24 May, 2009 from A galaxy, far far away

Post Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:31 am

layzer
KVRAF
6352 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Post Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:44 am

kvr world record attempt for bumping your own thread? :shrug:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

meldavid
KVRist

Post Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:01 am

It's all my current WIP projects of silly rhymes & memes. Better to put them all in my own thread so I don't annoy anyone by spamming other threads.

meldavid
KVRist

Post Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:04 am

Music Bird
KVRist
147 posts since 23 Apr, 2017 from Eastern US

Post Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:42 am

I think this stuff belongs somewhere else. Maybe off topic since you aren’t really posting much actual ‘music’, which this really isn’t.
Synth1, PG8X, Dexed, Sound Canvas VA, FB-3x00 series, blooo, scrooo, qyooo, SQ8L, GTG FM4, DSK Asian and Indian DreamZ, and much more VSTs. Casio, Yamaha, Korg, Alesis HW.

Return to “Music Cafe”