Altes Feld - Children Version -

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm actually curious to hear what other members think.

I honestly don't know what to say. I recognized Tubular Bells but didn't recognize what came after it so don't know if also a cover or if original.

As a rule, I don't like cover versions of songs. I don't even like when the original artists redo them or do them live, like what Eric Clapton did with Layla, the remake I totally detest and can't listen to. So I don't think I even need to say more on that note, even though the horns in Tubular Bells certainly did send me to a new level of dislike.

As for the second piece, I guess it's minimalist jazz or something like that? I don't know. I just couldn't get into it. Just too strange for me.

Like I said, I'm curious to hear what others think. But I did listen to the whole track, for whatever that's worth.

Probably my favourite piece of music, ever! And I actually quite like your interpretation. All you need is Viv Stanshall to call out the instruments for the last part.

I actually started my own cover/interpretation, a long while ago. At some point I will get back to it.

Thanks for the music :tu:

Nice job with the funky groove and the horns in the opening section, Mr. B. It's similar to the version played on the '79 tour. I wondered where you were going with the second part for a while. It sounded more like like Airborn until the familiar bass motif appeared.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”