Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Mea Thrills
KVRer

10 posts since 30 May, 2018

Postby Mea Thrills; Thu May 31, 2018 1:42 pm Mea Thrills & The Untergang - Next Big Thing / Electro-trap hybrid

We released our debut track with my buddy and i believe we've made something a little different. I would like to hear some honest feedback about it and also looking forward to meet anybody sharing a similar taste.

https://soundcloud.com/meathrills/next-big-thing
wagtunes
KVRAF

11793 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Thu May 31, 2018 2:36 pm Re: Mea Thrills & The Untergang - Next Big Thing / Electro-trap hybrid

Different. Nicely mixed. Certainly not dull. Love some of those sounds. Hardware or software? Just curious. Sounds like hardware to me. If not, would love to know what VSTs you used.
Mea Thrills
KVRer

Postby Mea Thrills; Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:40 am Re: Mea Thrills & The Untergang - Next Big Thing / Electro-trap hybrid

It's all software. Mostly Arturia plugins, Diva and and LuSH-101. With processing in the mix i think you can't really tell the difference.
Frantz
KVRAF

4705 posts since 18 Jul, 2008, from New York

Postby Frantz; Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:28 pm Re: Mea Thrills & The Untergang - Next Big Thing / Electro-trap hybrid

Cool sounds. Exciting production. Those spoken samples got repetitive but otherwise I enjoyed this. :tu:
Mea Thrills
KVRer

Postby Mea Thrills; Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:52 am Re: Mea Thrills & The Untergang - Next Big Thing / Electro-trap hybrid

Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind for the next time :wink:

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe