Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Cinebient
KVRAF

3555 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Postby Cinebient; Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:09 am Shimmer (Ambient)

Mainly used here Alchemy and a bit P900 and Dune 2 (it seems my most used synths lately).
Have a nice chilled weekend...
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/shimmer
wagtunes
KVRAF

12883 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:31 am Re: Shimmer (Ambient)

Nice and relaxing. Well done. Sounded like mostly Alchemy. Couldn't pick out the Dune 2 parts at all and that's one of my favorite synths so must have been used very sparingly or processed quite a bit. P900 didn't heat at all, which surprised me given how much I know you love it. Of course with ambient sounds it's pretty hard to tell one synth from another without a lot of filter stuff going on.
Cinebient
KVRAF

3555 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Postby Cinebient; Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:04 am Re: Shimmer (Ambient)

wagtunes wrote:Nice and relaxing. Well done. Sounded like mostly Alchemy. Couldn't pick out the Dune 2 parts at all and that's one of my favorite synths so must have been used very sparingly or processed quite a bit. P900 didn't heat at all, which surprised me given how much I know you love it. Of course with ambient sounds it's pretty hard to tell one synth from another without a lot of filter stuff going on.

ThankĀ“s. Yes, mostly Alchemy here. Dune 2 is only the space bird like FX sound here (a custom preset with no extern FX) at the beginning and P900 just used for the decent brass sound.
Allomerus
KVRAF

1984 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby Allomerus; Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:19 am Re: Shimmer (Ambient)

Lovely sounds. Very cool to listen to after dinner...
Partial to some Alchemy as well.
:)
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe